T Nation

Cook Wannabe

Hey fellas just registered today yaay :smiley:
Here in my region is VERY hard to get quality steroids (bunk/underdosed gear=99% of all available gear)
So I’m thinking of brewing my own :smiley:

Ok, so I already know what material, equipments, protocols for cycles, sources, everything checked. Only problem is getting the gerar DELIVERED to me. You see, this business is SLIGHTLY ilegal here, illegal enought to put you in jail for 15 years ;D

So I ask you fellas, how do you get your gear into your hands? Just deliver them to your place?

You smell of bacon…actually I dont even think law enforcement would make a post this dumb!

If you knew how to cook, use, have equipment and quality powder sources you would KNOW how to get it into your hands.

Run along “fella”

[quote]Puyol wrote:
Here in my region is VERY hard to get quality steroids (bunk/underdosed gear=99% of all available gear)

Ok, so I already know what material, equipments, protocols for cycles, sources, everything checked. Only problem is getting the gerar DELIVERED to me. You see, this business is SLIGHTLY ilegal here, illegal enought to put you in jail for 15 years ;D

So I ask you fellas, how do you get your gear into your hands? Just deliver them to your place?[/quote]

Are you 15? Do you expect us to take you seriously with that many smileys in your text?

[quote]Gcortese wrote:

[quote]Puyol wrote:

So I ask you fellas, how do you get your gear into your hands? Just deliver them to your place?[/quote]

Are you 15? Do you expect us to take you seriously with that many smileys in your text?
[/quote]
lol

Didn’t know smileys were such a big deal here F E L L A S :slight_smile: :wink: =/ :* :smiley: :stuck_out_tongue:

Anyway, just tried to make a quick introduction so this thread didn’t look fishy, but apparently it didn’t work out. I’m NOT asking your adresses or whatever for fucks sake, I just want to know if you homebrewers have your powder shipped directly to your place, THAT’S IT. How in hell could I possibly get you arrested with that info???
Btw not sure if thid helps but not a cop, but then, if I were I wouldn’t tell either so whatever.

Oh, and to the F E L L A who doubted my means, I’ve researched A LOT before coming here, and the only piece of info I couldn’t dind was the final part of ordering the powders. Whatman filters, bequers, dont heat over 60 celsius, oven bake or boik the vial, 2-20 BA and BB, I’ve read it all (not saying I’m a master, but also ain’t a complete dumbfuck)

Thank you for your kindness
:slight_smile: :wink: :smiley: ;D =] :] C:

Bloopers Thread addition.

I was just politely asking for help because i though this forum was good… i was veeeery wrong it seems, until never again punks