Coochy Cream

rocks for shaving.

I usually use Aveeno, but forgot to pick up more. All we had was the wife’s coochy cream.

One of the best shaves ever. Took less time and was much smooth when shaving.

that is all

weird bro.

but your wife is hot. so i guess it’s ok

coochy meaning her vagina? what cream does she use for that?

Don’t try using those pink razors in a jam. Cause those fuckers are dull as fuck and will leave your face feeling like sandpaper and water shaved you. Then have fun with the aftershave …ouch!

If you are interested in the real deal Holyfield kind of shave, use Proraso, Truefitt and Hill, or Nickel for Men. They are pricier but they make shaving a treat. Also, get rid of that fucking Mach-3, and get yourself a safety razor. Guys need to learn to shave like their dads, and stop fucking around with these 5 blade systems. Seriously, get a badger brush, a high quality cream, kickass razor like Merkur, and a good aftershave. You will feel like a new man, trust me.

You used your wife’s cream to shave. That is fuckingweirdtabulos.

What does your face smell like? Fish or chicken.

Interesting.

I may have to try that on my head (top head). I usually use Headslick shave cream.

The flip side of sharing shaving paraphernalia with the wife is that she uses my razor but forgets to take the blade off after, then I end up walking around looking like I ate out a paper shredder.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
Interesting.

I may have to try that on my head (top head). I usually use Headslick shave cream.

The flip side of sharing shaving paraphernalia with the wife is that she uses my razor but forgets to take the blade off after, then I end up walking around looking like I ate out a paper shredder.[/quote]

You mean the peice of office equipment? Or the paper version of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arch villan? I just want to make sure I have the correct visual.

V

[quote]MaximusB wrote:
If you are interested in the real deal Holyfield kind of shave, use Proraso, Truefitt and Hill, or Nickel for Men. They are pricier but they make shaving a treat. Also, get rid of that fucking Mach-3, and get yourself a safety razor. Guys need to learn to shave like their dads, and stop fucking around with these 5 blade systems. Seriously, get a badger brush, a high quality cream, kickass razor like Merkur, and a good aftershave. You will feel like a new man, trust me. [/quote]

I agree, but go with TOBS cream or Edwin Jagger. As for the razor, get an old Gillette off of Ebay and some Feather blades. I prefer a boar brush to badger, but that’s me.

vagisil?

Your face smells like coochie?

Awesome.

HOLD UP!

Did you let the cannon off inside of her then let it drip on your face, then shave?

Did she cum on your face?

what man what!

[quote]Vegita wrote:
SteelyD wrote:
Interesting.

The flip side of sharing shaving paraphernalia with the wife is that she uses my razor but forgets to take the blade off after, then I end up walking around looking like I ate out a paper shredder.

You mean the peice of office equipment? Or the paper version of the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles arch villan? I just want to make sure I have the correct visual.

V[/quote]

Either, I guess… It turns out “Shredder” doesn’t have a penis or a vagina, ‘he’ just has a set of Ginsu knives with steak-knife blades for pubes.

you guys are a hoot.

Coochy Cream is a shaving product women use to keep it smooth down there :wink:

it’s all I had, didn’t want to look like a bum today.

I cant believe they have a legitimate product called coochy cream…thats awesome

i was thinking you shaved your underloins with this coochy cream. hmm, makes more sense now.

Small hijack, do you guys use the gel type shave cream or the actual foamy stuff? I have used the gel type for a long time now and I ran out so my wife buys a cheap can of that barbosol stuff. Now the last time I had used a cream was like a LONG time ago, like either college or HS so I can’t even remember what it is like. I actually like the foamy shit better. The gel I end up wasting because too much comes out on one press, plus you have to mix it with water in your hand or it dreis out too fast, and it’s hard to spread evenly. The foamy stuff just seems like less hassle and I don’t have to sit there stirring it up into a lather and adding water till it becomes the correct consistancy. Anyways, just wondering.

V

Still not as good as a shave with PreparationH

You can also use hair conditioner. It works better than shaving cream imo