Convincing Hardworkers to Juice

[quote]waylanderxx wrote:
You think I’m joking about this? I spend HOURS writing free articles and leaving them around the gym so people can see what they are missing out on.

I keep finding them in the trash can though, sometimes with skid marks on them :frowning:

Shit. . .[/quote]

LOL!!!

See we all know that when you inject steroids into your body your IQ drops 28.97 points, [/quote]

If you were using you wouldn’t have known this.

And you didn’t type “HULK SMASH!” even once in the whole thing.

HA!

this thread makes me smile

Awesome.

Hehehehehe

<3 wuv u

where do i sign?

and is it carrot juice? i heard carrot juice makes you huge

Fucking awesome man.

Hook me up please.

Needed to be done.

Good job.

Brilliant thread.

Should be stickied somewhere.

LOL

(This isn’t going well, so I guess it’s time for me to start making shit up to save face.)

Guys, I am NOT trying to CONVINCE ANYONE to juice ok? Geez, stop jumping to conclusions.

Edit: Oh shit, the title of this thread is called “Convincing Hardworkers to Juice” I don’t know how I thought I could get away with that one. . .

But you’re not FUNCTIONAL!!

(This isn’t going well, so I guess it’s time for me to start making shit up to save face.)

Guys, I am NOT trying to CONVINCE ANYONE to juice ok? Geez, stop jumping to conclusions.

Edit: Oh shit, the title of this thread is called “Convincing Hardworkers to Juice” I don’t know how I thought I could get away with that one. . .[/quote]

I think it was a bit doomed from the get go.

In the title you used “Hardworkers” wich is inherently complementary. You didn’t show any negative bias.

Given that you addressed the audience with respect and presented a viable option for continued gains, I have to hold you to it.

Live and learn man. Next time you want to be a starry eyed double talking knitwit who thinks they know better than anybody ese, regardless of experience you are going to have to dumb it down a little. Maybe do some reading on the subject.

I recomend-Strength Training, Bodybuilding & Online Supplement Store - T NATION

And remember “When the only tool you have is a hammer, everything starts looking like a nail.”

Be the hammer.

Sarcasm at its best. Good job OP!