Converted the Boyfriend to Biotest

My boyfriend used to say it was “weak” to take Tylenol when he was sick.

I sent him some Surge and Flameout just to make sure he was staying healthy. Sent him occasional articles from T-Nation. He started running low on what I sent him, so he decided to put in an order. Next thing I know, he says he’s buying HOT-ROX. He asks whether I think that would be “cheating”.

Anyway, the HOT-ROX arrive… and I have been getting IMs and phone calls for days now.

“HOT-ROX are insane… WOW… these are amazing… I’d pay $40 a week just to feel like this… I’m awake and focused and energetic… You should get HOT-ROX, they’re too incredible… I can’t believe it”

Now he says he’s going to get me some. I think we now have a Biotest addict.

If he thinks thats good, get him some Alpha Male.

You’ll both have a blast.

I noticed a huge difference on HOT-ROX. Almost too much when I took 2.

Glad to hear you converted someone “to the way.”

Now , punch him in the chest and say I told you so.

Also, tell him to try Spike. “He’ll blow your freakin head off.”

After his reaction to HOT-ROX, I can’t imagine he would need Spike on top of it.

I have been taking Spike, but it sounds like HOT-ROX is something again in terms of the “feel good” factor. He said he thinks it would cure depression. Not sure if he was exaggerating or not. :slight_smile:

HOT-ROX Extreme?
Ive been taking it for close to 3 weeks now and it has a good effect on mood, I noticed the same thing to a lesser degree with Carbolin 19 which is in HRX

Really helps wake you up in the morning to!

I have also kept my diet almost exactly the same while losing 4lbs and gaining size in my quads

Oh yea your not supposed to take Spike with HRX either.

[quote]Petedacook wrote:
Also, tell him to try Spike. “He’ll blow your freakin head off.”[/quote]

Spike + TRIBEX stack, baby. It’s the only way to fly.

[quote]KO421 wrote:
Oh yea your not supposed to take Spike with HRX either.[/quote]

Correct, but you can use Caffeine-Free Spike with Hot-Rox Extreme. This is what some of us consider to be the ultimate “feel-good” stack.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
KO421 wrote:
Oh yea your not supposed to take Spike with HRX either.

Correct, but you can use Caffeine-Free Spike with HOT-ROX Extreme. This is what some of us consider to be the ultimate “feel-good” stack.[/quote]

my bad, I forgot about caffeine free Spike… I might have to try that!

Congrats on the conversion.

Hook him up with some Alpha Male, make sure he says twenty Hail Pattersons before bed each night, and he’ll be all set.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
If he thinks thats good, get him some Alpha Male.

You’ll both have a blast.
[/quote]

As long as walking like a penguin is considered fun.

For the record, he now says that he’s taking a feel-good drug, the side effect just happens to be weight loss.

He says now he only drinks caffeine for pleasure (and this guy used to fill up a 52- oz container and drink it every day).

“I feel like HOT-ROX are cheating, because after my weight being up around 185-187 since you came, since taking them (like 6 days or something) I’m at 181 (this morning) and I haven’t worked out since (not to mention I’ve been drinking and eating a decent amount).”

DOES he work out?

Now that I’ve mentioned the Alpha Male he’s starting to think about putting on more muscle. This is getting hilarious.

Yeah, he does work out. He does have above average muscle mass from football and wrestling in high school. He was bigger before he went into college and started to focus on and studying and some brazilian jiu jitsu.

He’s been able to focus more on lifting now that he’s out of college, but has been focusing on weight loss up to this point (he wasn’t overweight, he just wanted to get more cut). I know 180-ish isn’t much on this site, but next to the average guy it is significant.