Conversion Shake addition!

T-folk for those of you who know about my “conversion shake,” tried it, and feel like I do about the flavor(bland)? well try adding some sugar free-fat free jello quick mix in there. The butterscotch flavor is incredible with vanilla flavored protein. I love it now and actually look forward to it no matter how freakin full I am.

Nate Dogg, I know you were wondering how it’s working for me, well to say the least, it’s freakin incredible. I still eat close to and sometimes more than 4000 calories a day at 160lbs now. I started bulking about eight weeks ago, the first month I started at 153lbs. and shot up to about 158. Well it was mostly if not all FAT. Since bringing in my “conversion shake” four weeks later I know weigh 160lbs. and the pinch of fat on belly is a lot smaller. I eat basically the same crap over and over, the only difference is the use of my conversion shake. Also, since adding it, remember it does not replace a meal-it simply goes inbetween meals, so calories are even higher than the first four weeks. Seriously try it and give it some time and you’ll be just as happy!

Da Boxer

Boxer

I didn’t read the thread where you talked about your conversion shake and I was wondering if you could provide a bit more info. I remember you mentioned it was high in protein, low-carb and low-fat. So, what is in it again? And how long do you take it after your last P+C and how long before your next P+C?

Example: I normally wait 2 hours betweeen meals. Therefore, I have my conversion shake 1 hour after my last P+C meal which is an hour before my P+F meal. Something like that? Thanks bro.

Brent,

I usually wait 2 hours between meals. Every morning I have two p+c meals, usually 1.5-2 hours after the 2nd I consume the “conversion shake” then 1-2 hours (usually 1.5 hours) following that I consume a p+f meal.

as far as what it’s made up off:
1/2 scoop - Hydrolyzed whey
-MG Development sells a hydrolyzed protein
1/2 cup cottage cheese
-nonfat Belfonte(13g pro, 2g Carbs)
1.5 scoops low-carb grow
-Biotest of course

I realize this mixture can be a hassle scooping up all these different products, but I ain’t lazy and I CARE! Hope this helped you Brent.

Da Boxer

cool. thanks bro