Conversion, Did I Do It Right?

okay im asking you guys if i did my test prop and deca conversion right.

test: i placed powder and 5-6ml ba and 15ml bb in the cup.
then i placed usp oil in the oven allowed it to heat over 200degrees. while letting that happen i placed cup with powder + bb & ba on the frying pan and put light heat on it and stirred it.

then i took the oil and allowed it to cool up a bit, and then i mixed these both and then i placed the mixture on the frying pan and warmed it while stirring, then i placed the whole shit in the vial.

i didn’t have the whatman filters, but thats not supposed to be a huge problem right?

on deca i did the very same as i did with prop. but i was more in a hurry with deva so i didn’t heat the oil enough, but its ups so it should be sterile to begin with? and the ba should kill any bacteria?

just asking if i made this right and i have some fine shit waiting for me.

and i converted both of 10grams, test prop to 100ml and deca to 50ml

does it matter that i didn’t filter my gear? it’s not crashing or anything, so can i stick this shit to my ass without beign afraid of the infections?

YOU DIDN’T FILTER IT???!!!???!!!

yeah i didn’t, i would have done that, but i forgot to order filters, and getting filters here takes 2 weeks so i was considering if i can use it without filtering…

is it really that bad?

None of us can have any idea if your ratios are correct from what you have posted here, but the fact that you have not filtered your gear is unbelievable. Where in the world did you get the idea that just heating it would be enough? Did you think about foreign particles that might be floating around in there? Particularly strong bacteria that may have survived (and those are the very ones you would be injecting!!!).

Get some filters. Unload all of your vials, FILTER the gear (preferably through a .22um) into new, sterile vials.

Heat is one of the least important elements of this entire process. If your product is in solution (meaning everything has dissolved and is perfectly clear), then filtering will take care of all of the foreign matter and bacterial problems. The heat is just to get things to dissolve, for the most part.

Also, you can make things even more simple just by throwing everything into the cup all at once and heating it until it dissolves, then for an additional 15-20 minutes.

DO NOT get impatient or cut corners when brewing gear!!! You can literally DIE or KILL someone else!!!

yeah, but how about the ba in the solution? it should kill any bacteria in it right?

People like you have no business brewing gear.

hey no need to start fucking around man, im asking for some guidance, im gonna get those fucking filters no problem, then im gonna run my shit trough them, then im gonna start using.

btw, is 5-6% ba too much? well or i know its quite high, but only problem with that is the pain right? no other problems?

also i had around 15% bb in my 100ml test prop. thats good right?

As far as I can see, only one of us has been “fucking around” thus far.

5-6% (which is it?) BA is a lot more than I would use. Hope you have a high pain threshold. And you’re talking about prop? Ouch. Why did you decide to run it so high? To kill the bacteria? I personally would have run mine between 2-2.5%

15% BB is probably all right.

I hope this batch was intended strictly for personal use.

yeah it is for personal use, i have used stealth gear before so i dont think that 5%ba concentration is too high compared to that shit. i used so much just to make sure, but this was my first time making stuff, so you know… you want to be sure its allright.

but why do you hope its for personal use? like did i do something badly wrong? is my gear dangerous somehow? painful it might be, but no pain no gain, though not all pain is gain.

You know why I don’t brew? Because I don’t know how. Apparantly you know about the same when it comes to brewing.

[quote]BUSHMASTER wrote:
You know why I don’t brew? Because I don’t know how. Apparantly you know about the same when it comes to brewing. [/quote]

Why would you make a comment like that?

The only people that should really have anything to say are the people that brew gear.

And big deal if he was in a rush to brew it. At least he had the good sense to come here and ask from people that do brew it. And hopefully he didn’t inject any before he asked.

He said its for personal use and the only person he is going to harm is himself.

And so what if he wants to waste his money or good gear. He will eventually find the secret to home brew and be miles ahead of the game.

We all have to start somewhere.

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
BUSHMASTER wrote:
You know why I don’t brew? Because I don’t know how. Apparantly you know about the same when it comes to brewing.

Why would you make a comment like that?

The only people that should really have anything to say are the people that brew gear.

And big deal if he was in a rush to brew it. At least he had the good sense to come here and ask from people that do brew it. And hopefully he didn’t inject any before he asked.

He said its for personal use and the only person he is going to harm is himself.

And so what if he wants to waste his money or good gear. He will eventually find the secret to home brew and be miles ahead of the game.

We all have to start somewhere.[/quote]

True and maybe I came across as harsh but I see starting to brew without the essential materials like starting a cycle without an AI on hand. I think anyone that decides to travel down this road should make intelligent decisions based on knowledge not on how quickly they want to start their next cycle. I say all that because I too used to rush into doing cycles without proper planning and like you just said wasted a lot of money and time. Trying to help people post BEFORE making the mistakes.

thanks dirbag for the support, i think my gear isn’t ruined, all i need to do is filter it and then im good to go using it.

and yes i am new to this, i did alot of research before starting out, one thing i didnt know was that filtration is so big deal, i thought that high ba concentration keeps and makes my gear sterile, i would have used filters but there was some screw up when i was gathering supplies and for some reason i didnt receive those filters, but yes i came here to ask about that thing before i stick that stuff in me.

ok throw the stuff away

pick up a book
stick to your other source please

Too high a BA concentration can cause tissue damage/death, am I correct? Not directed at the OP.

A very knowledgeable man on this board has posted more than once that, BA at these concentrations is bacteriostatic not bacteriocidal.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Too high a BA concentration can cause tissue damage/death, am I correct? Not directed at the OP. [/quote]

yeah, but in this case “5%” is not enough to be a problem i think, because many conversion instructions recommend 5% concentration, and i bet im not the only one who did it by public instructions.

[quote]panzer88 wrote:
BONEZ217 wrote:
Too high a BA concentration can cause tissue damage/death, am I correct? Not directed at the OP.

yeah, but in this case “5%” is not enough to be a problem i think, because many conversion instructions recommend 5% concentration, and i bet im not the only one who did it by public instructions.

[/quote]

Well I guess I wasn’t clear enough… I think any amount of BA will kill tissue. It’s just that one would want to use as little as possible while still keeping the preparation from growing bacteria. Using as little as possible would minimize necrosis.

edit

BBB - I BLAME YOU…
All that was needed here was a simple GTFO!

He’d have done it anyway but i am a believer in natural selection!

:wink: