Contraception is the Root Cause of Abortion!

On the heels of news that former daytime talk show host Ricki Lake is producing a forthcoming documentary on the dangers of contraception, we find a unique concern. â??Lake will act as executive producer alongside director Abby Epstein in a full-length film based on Holly Grigg-Spallâ??s book Sweetening The Pill: Or How We Became Hooked On Hormonal Birth Control.â??

A short description of the contents, designed to entice readers to order the book, states:

Millions of healthy women take a powerful medication every day from their mid-teens to menopauseâ??the pillâ??but few know how this drug works or the potential side effects. Contrary to cultural myth, the birth control pill impacts on every organ and function of the body, and yet most women do not even think of it as a drug.

Depression, anxiety, paranoia, rage, panic attacksâ??just a few of the effects of the pill on half of the over 80 percent of women who pop these tablets during their lifetimes.

These are all facts that many of us have known for more than 40 years, but the interesting thing about this book and the coming film is that neither is coming from a pro-life perspective. While the book exposes the pillâ??s chemical assault on the bodies of otherwise healthy women, it does not explain the pill-generated chemical killing of the preborn.

What I found particularly interesting about the author is that Grigg-Spall, who describes herself as a feminist, has been roundly criticized by members of the feminist sisterhood, including noted investigative journalist Lindsay Beyerstein.

One has to wonder if such bad-mouthing is based on the fact that her fellow feminists understand this truth: The pill is incredibly dangerous for women. It is a medication literally ingested by healthy females simply because they do not want to have a baby. This is the sort of documented fact the abortion cartel demands not be shared in public places by its own kind.

Having said that, this latest news should challenge us to consider the fact that there could be an awakening among women who are either current or potential users of the pill. If this were to be one benefit of the Lake documentary, it would be a positive sign that perhaps the tables are turning and eventually the whole truth will unfold before the eyes of the unsuspecting female.

This development is long overdue. Consider Dr. Ligaya Acostaâ??s words:

Gender feminists position themselves as â??pro-womenâ?? and yet promote contraceptives and abortion which kill women! They also say they want a safe and satisfying sex life, which means sex for pleasure only, free of the possibility of pregnancy and children. But research has also proven that the use of the pill results in a loss of libido and sexual pleasure, as well as mood disorder, leading to divorce and broken marriages and families. In their quest for false freedom, they become slaves of their own passions, and thus become unhappy.

It is with this background that we think about the good news that might be generated by this latest Ricki Lake announcement.

As Father Paul Marx, OSB, (1920-2010) who reflected on Pope Paul VIâ??s encyclical Humanae Vitae many times, wrote just a few days before his death:

Pope Paul VI predicted that contraception would evolve from â??a lifestyle choiceâ?? into a weapon of mass destruction. . . .

By breaking the natural and divinely ordained connection between sex and procreation, women and menâ??but especially menâ??would focus on the hedonistic possibilities of sex. People would cease seeing sex as something that was intrinsically linked to new life and to the sacrament of marriage.

Does anyone doubt that this is where we find ourselves today?

Those of us who have witnessed this destruction of marriage and the family do not doubt this; the fruits of the contraceptive age are everywhere.

We should, on the one hand, applaud anyone who would challenge women to stop harming their bodies by ingesting medicine that could easily be replaced by self-control. Yet we must never cease to teach the truth that contraception not only harms women, families, and society, but it can kill the future of our land as well.

by Judie Brown

http://www.all.org/article/index/id/MTM0NTQ/

Abstinence is the new abortion

Having sex causes abortion.

I hereby move to outlaw sex at any age! Together we can wipe out this problem by eliminating that.

I’m so surprised that the thread title and opening post seemed to have nothing in common. Usually the OP is the a beacon of clarity.

Kneedragger is truly alive in the wrong times. The 50’s, 60’s and 70’s called, they want their debates back.

While we are discussing old ideas how about that whole black kids and white kids drinking from the same fountain? Have you guys heard about this sort of thing? Is it going on in your areas?

And when should we invade Vietnam anyways? Are we going to sit back? The health and safety of our nation is at risk.

My kid the other day came home dressing all weird and he said it was disco fever. Is there a cure? He said it was groovy.

Have you heard about this Woodstock? I thought it was a logging convention, but apparently it is some type of concert. They are calling it Rock N Roll, but it sounds like noise to me.

Apparently we have this plan to try and land on the moon. Land on the moon? Hell we got all sorts of bad shit going on and we are trying to land on the moon? What a waste of time and resources. First off we can’t get up there safely and second you would probably die immediately.

[quote]kneedragger79 wrote:

the pillâ??s chemical assault on the bodies of otherwise healthy women, it does not explain the pill-generated chemical killing of the preborn.

[/quote]

You are wrong. I have shown you in incontrovertable terms replete with scientific studies that have been peer reviewed as well as references from medical textbooks for medical practitioners that you are wrong on the one point, and with raw statistics comparing lightning strike deaths that you were wrong on the other point.

Your response was effectively, “nuh uh! It isn’t right because I don’t want it to be right, so I’m right and you’re wrong! Your biochemistry research background doesn’t mean anything at all because I’m right and you’re wrong!” That doesn’t cut it. Stop it.

Of course there are side effects to any medication, let alone one that is hormonal. That’s just science. That’s what happens. You want any side effect free medication, keep dreaming. To call that an “assault” is just rhetorical fear mongering at its worst.

The only thing I will say is that women need to think of the pill as a drug. That goes for anything anybody puts in their system.

[quote]H factor wrote:
Kneedragger is truly alive in the wrong times. The 50’s, 60’s and 70’s called, they want their debates back.

While we are discussing old ideas how about that whole black kids and white kids drinking from the same fountain? Have you guys heard about this sort of thing? Is it going on in your areas?

[/quote]

LOLOL

Dude, seriously.

Fucking enough with these threads already.

[quote]H factor wrote:
Kneedragger is truly alive in the wrong times. The 50’s, 60’s and 70’s called, they want their debates back.
[/quote]

Looks like he may actually be on the cutting edge of the neo-pullout movement.

[quote]Aragorn wrote:

[quote]kneedragger79 wrote:

the pill�?�¢??s chemical assault on the bodies of otherwise healthy women, it does not explain the pill-generated chemical killing of the preborn.

[/quote]

You are wrong. I have shown you in incontrovertable terms replete with scientific studies that have been peer reviewed as well as references from medical textbooks for medical practitioners that you are wrong on the one point, and with raw statistics comparing lightning strike deaths that you were wrong on the other point.

Your response was effectively, “nuh uh! It isn’t right because I don’t want it to be right, so I’m right and you’re wrong! Your biochemistry research background doesn’t mean anything at all because I’m right and you’re wrong!” That doesn’t cut it. Stop it.

Of course there are side effects to any medication, let alone one that is hormonal. That’s just science. That’s what happens. You want any side effect free medication, keep dreaming. To call that an “assault” is just rhetorical fear mongering at its worst.

The only thing I will say is that women need to think of the pill as a drug. That goes for anything anybody puts in their system.

[/quote]

You’re really going to try and use the logic, reason, and science stance on KD? You think that has any chance of working? The mind has already been made up long ago. You have no chance of “winning” based on evidence you provide no matter how strong it is.

You just gotta laugh A, you just gotta laugh.

Floss is the root cause of tooth decay.

[quote]smh_23 wrote:
Floss is the root cause of tooth decay.[/quote]

I fucking knew it.

Aragorn -

I am more than happy to have this discussion with you. However the discussion will only be with you and I. For your information, I could very well be wrong and I know that. Will you give me the same respect?

KD79

[quote]Aragorn wrote: You are wrong. I have shown you in incontrovertable terms replete with scientific studies that have been peer reviewed as well as references from medical textbooks for medical practitioners that you are wrong on the one point, and with raw statistics comparing lightning strike deaths that you were wrong on the other point.

Your response was effectively, “nuh uh! It isn’t right because I don’t want it to be right, so I’m right and you’re wrong! Your biochemistry research background doesn’t mean anything at all because I’m right and you’re wrong!” That doesn’t cut it. Stop it.

Of course there are side effects to any medication, let alone one that is hormonal. That’s just science. That’s what happens. You want any side effect free medication, keep dreaming. To call that an “assault” is just rhetorical fear mongering at its worst.

The only thing I will say is that women need to think of the pill as a drug. That goes for anything anybody puts in their system.[/quote]

[quote]H factor wrote:
Kneedragger is truly alive in the wrong times. The 50’s, 60’s and 70’s called, they want their debates back.
[/quote]
You give him too much credit. Unless you forgot to put a “15” in front of those numbers.