Continuous Twitching in Muscles

low estrogen is opposite of high. You cannot retain water. This means one is not retaining those electrolytes. Normal estrogen holds water and less urination.

Typical low e2 symptom .

Iā€™m familiar with those side effects of low e2. Are you insinuating that that is the cause of the twitching?

I actually meant to respond to OP not you, but yes I would suspect that he cannot absorb the nutrients from water if one is not able to keep water in the body. For example before trt I had low e2 22 and lower. I would have night sweats and was peeing within 15-20 mins of drinking. If I drank water 10 mins or hour before bed I would wake up 1-2 times to urniate.

I wonder if this is also why during my bike rides I was always effected horribly by the heat and profusely swearing with jsut a few pedal strokes. Constantly needed water and much sooner than anyone else in the groups I rode with. Long road race? Yah I couldnā€™t do them because they didnā€™t have enough water handouts.

I can say that now that itā€™s been hot out in Houston I havenā€™t been sweating much. Totally rad. Maybe the pounds I gained is healthy water retention that my body wants to keep around. I sure donā€™t feel bubbly and filled with h20.

But yes all of that above makes me believe that could be an answer to the twitching.

Thanks guys this has been useful to know. I started TRT 7 weeks back. My test was just 4.8 nmol/l and oestradiol 56 pmol/l UK measurements there, sorry!! Iā€™m just waiting to get my 6 weeks bloods back this week. I did have a big flare up of gyno both sides in that time already sadly. Not given an AI initially until 6 weeks back as doctor felt test and oestradial were both low to start. Hopefully itā€™s that E side of things I need to get right for me as you say the twitches are so annoying itā€™s untrue.

I can relate to what youā€™re saying. So this is what is going on with me. I still have the twitching but it is defiantly not as bad as when I first made this thread donā€™t get me wrong it never went fully away but for the most part it is manageable. Ok so the problem that I am dealing with currently is I sweat at night and only at night it has nothing to do with the room temperature my body just atumaticly sweats on its own and here is the weird part about it the smell that comes from the sweat is not like body odor it almost smells like vinegar. I have no clue what is going on with my body a lot of people say that the could be E2 related but here is the thing. I have had E2 anywhere as low as 17 to as high as 67 and despite where my E2 level stands at my body still produces this weird smelling sweat. Does anyone out there have any input on this situation. The smell literally seeps into my mattress and pillow that how strong it is.

I have linked muscle twitching to the inability to urinate, if you think about it if your urination is restricted/reduced, the waste product your kidney is removing has to go somewhere-> into your bodies tissues.

Itā€™s probably something you take everyday or maybe you work somewhere industrial?

Sweating like that is not normal. Thyroid controls temp as well so that might be it if e2 is fine. But e2 of 17 is very low. Why would it fluctuate? E2 is as healthy as free t for men. As long as we have a good balance of free t to e2 they should stay stable when doing therapy

I used to urinate like crazy. It definitely has something to do with hydration and nutrients in the body.

I think your right.

It was funny that you mentioned this becuase my doctor just said this too me. He said the my E2 should match my Free T is this true??

Iā€™ve never heard that before but it is more the ratio of t to e2 that matters, not the specific e2 value

2 Likes

Not match. A natural production is fine. Just donā€™t touch it and find a dose that feels right

ok thats sounds like a good idea. I try to stay away from a A.I as much as possible.

Im getting ready to start a thread on this soon but how much do any of you know about sensitivity and the texture of the skin on the penis. A lot of people say sensitivity is controlled by E2 but im not sure if thats necessarily true