Continue or Recovery

If you just use clomid, don’t use more than 50mg per day, every day.

I have a friend who’s using HCG right now as a way to recover his HTPA. He used clomid first, and it helped his T levels quite a bit, but he’s trying to improve them even more with HCG now. I’ll ask him how he’s dosing it. I just don’t remember proper dosing. Maybe someone else will chime in.

If you get those doses let me know ASAP as well as his height and weight.
Thanks!

Although you wouldn’t normally use hCG and SERMs together, it is used as a fairly aggressive fertility protocol by doctors sometimes. Seems it also works as a super PCT for when your HPTA is especially fucked.

-clomid 50mg a day
-hCG 500iu 3x a week

If you can get hMG instead of hCG it really would be much better. Shit ain’t cheap though and it’s quite hard to find in my experience.

Did you get bloodwork before you ever took steroids? How do you know you just didn’t always have shitty T numbers? A lot of people do without realising, but if it’s not causing dysfunction (such as libido problems, which you don’t seem to have) then it’s not an issue. Guys obsess over their T number and it’s pretty dumb. Your hormones are way more complicated than just having the highest T number you can.

I’ve never checked my bloodwork before and as I mentioned before my two boys are in normal size and I still manage to get it hard. Maybe I did have shitty T levels, but I’d always like to improve my natural T production and not be shut down the rest of my life, for example I’d like to have kids too.
If I don’t have the hCG on hand right now but I do have the Clomid would you suggest me to go with the 50mg a day first, and also how long is a really long time as you mentioned before? 6 weeks? 8 weeks?

he’s like 6’0 tall, maybe 6’1, and 220ish lbs. He’s doing 400mg every other day. So it comes out to about 1400 per week.

well if you’re not showing any symptoms of dysfunction, then you might not even need anything.

Thanks! I dont think I need hCG because I don’t have any signs of atrophy but I’d like to know more about the Clomid. Over 50mg is not necessary, but the period of the cycle is what I’m interested in

Not even a low dose of Clomid for a couple weeks just to try to get those levels back to the “normal” range, like you said before men are always alarming about their T numbers lol

I would say as long as it continues to work. Probably around 6 weeks.

it’s your call, man. I dunno if medicating yourself when you’re not showing any symptoms or dysfunction is a good idea, but it’s not like clomid’ll kill you so I suppose you could.

Don’t go over 50mg of clomid. How much weight have you lost since you got off cycle?

I lost about 7-10 lbs the most. Why?

Just curious.With such low levels of test I would expect that you would have lost more weight.

As I mentioned before, I’ve never done a bloodwork test for TT before. Maybe I’ve always had shitty natural T levels, but there’s always room for improvement. That’s why I’d like to increase my natural TT, before jumping on another cycle.

50 mg clomid+2000ius hcg helped me recover a couple of times. I’ve tried 40mg nolva+5000ius and it worked as well. Everyone is different, some people recover faster, some had low test levels from the beginning. That being said after many successful recoveries my test levels tanked and I got on trt.

Did they tank because you kept using AAS?

Pretty much. As I grew older recovery kept getting more and more difficult so last time my levels were really low and I decided to jump on trt. If you cant raise your levels with clomid and hcg trt is always a good option

damn, that’s low.

what did you do for PCT, exactly?

i second the recommendation to get more bloodwork, specifically: LH, FSH, prolactin, E2…

below is a thread on PCT we started a while back: Thoughts on Planning PCT

I did 4 weeks of Clomid and Nolva (the old 40/40/20/20) 2 weeks after my last pin of Sust and Deca. Now, cycobushmaster I’m a little confused whereas to go with Clomid or Nolva for a restart because of the thread you linked in. I’m debating on 50mg of Clomid of 6 weeks or 20mg of Nolva for 6-12 weeks. What do you suggest?

1 Like

ah.

FWIW, i don’t like sustanon in cycles, unless one is on a cruise or TRT. the long ester (decanoate) takes a while to clear the body… it has at least a 2 week half-life, which means it hadn’t finished clearing your body when you finished PCT. the same goes for the nandrolone decanoate…

you can go with either clomid (25 mg/day) or nolva (20 mg/day), but i’d suggest longer than before, prolly around 12 weeks.

i’d also suggest getting bloodwork, so you have an idea where you’re at for the above listed hormones… it’s likely that the Deca has elevated your prolactin, too.

it’s also surprising to me that you didn’t show any symptoms prior to your bloodwork, and there’s a possibly that your test was off, too…

EDIT:

where’s what i’d suggest if you’re still low…

Week 1-2:
HCG: 500 IU/EOD
D-aspartic acid: 2,000-3,000 mg/day
(FYI, DAA appears to make HCG more effective in the testes,so these should work syngergistically)

Weeks 3-8 (or longer)
Clomid: 25 mg/day

-if your prolactin is elevated, then i’d also add in a dopamine agonist

pramipexole: .1 mg/night,and adjust as needed

-and if your E2 is elevated,then i’d also add in a aromatase inhibitor

aromasin: 25 mg/night,and adjust as needed

-also, if you’re not taking ZMA or vitamin D, i’d suggest adding that in. a deficiency in zinc, magnesium or D can cause low testosterone…