T Nation

Continuation of My Cycle

I am 6'0 212lb, male 19% 31 years old. I started winstrol injectable 50 mg EOD and proviron 25mg twice a day plus triacana 5 a day every three hours exactly four weeks ago. I just got a bottle of propionate of 2,000mgs and one more bottle of winstrol.

I have the following to continue my next four to five weeks and ideally would like it to be the last four to five:

150 triacana
70 proviron of 25mg
50 mg of winstrol (20 shots)
100 mg of propionate (20 shots)

How should I combine these? I've read a lot everywhere and have an idea but now I need feedback to see what would be the best combination.

Goal is to mainly lose weight (fat) and a little muscle mass 5 to 10lb)

I train very hard and do a lot of cardio.

Cardio 3 times a week 1 hour
Lift 4 times a week + 20 min cardio

Eating

250 g of protein
125 g of carbs
60 g of fat

No carbs after workout.

Help please!!!

If your goal is to lose fat you’d be better off sorting your diet rather than AAS. I’d reduce carbs and increase fats a little. An hour of cardio is overkill IMO and it will likely raise your cortisol. 30 mins cardio per session is fine. Others may disagree on that however.

you need to fix your diet…

unless you’re in ketosis with 125 gms of carbs/day, then i’d either eat less, so you’ll be ketogenic, or eat more, so you’ll have energy.

EDIT: also, post workout is one of the few times you can get away with carbs on a restricted diet, unless this is some sort of weird carb cycling thing…

That isn’t enough food no matter what your goals. Just over 2000kcal @ 212lbs and 19% bodyfat…

[quote]Androgenoid wrote:
If your goal is to lose fat you’d be better off sorting your diet rather than AAS. I’d reduce carbs and increase fats a little. An hour of cardio is overkill IMO and it will likely raise your cortisol. 30 mins cardio per session is fine. Others may disagree on that however.[/quote]

i agree with you.

i’d rather see a guy do 30 min of fast paced walking on an empty stomach, and some HIIT later on than big chunks of cardio…