T Nation

Contest Prep/GHRP-6 Log

Contest Prep/GHRP-6 Log http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/Murkusmaximus#myForums/thread/5028914/

Ill be starting my cut in about a week for my first show and I am taking BBBs advice to use GHRP-6 after doing much research it seems like the best choice for cutting down. This is my first experience using Peptides. My only other experience with PED’s can be found here: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/Murkusmaximus#myForums/thread/4883989/.

My questions are, what would the best diet plan to follow? or what would be the best macro ratio? When pinning PWO should I do it ASAP following workout, like go to parking lot and pin in my car? and is GHRP-6 worth using alone or do I need to add CJC or GRF? is the whole chocolate bar protocol used just during a bulk or can it be used in a cut?
I plan on pinning 3x day(upon waking, PWO, before bed). On non-workout days, just the AM and PM dose. 300mcg/day. unless its suggested 3x/day ED.

Thanks for all the help!
-Maximus

EDIT: I ordered cjc-1295 and GHRP-2. Just a note I am switching from G6 to this combo.

Bump, sorry.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Too many questions, which signifies not enough learning :wink:

I question your choice of G2, due to the hunger issues. I know how to work around it, but that comes with experience.

Ask yourself these quetions:

What does a GHRP do/which hormone does it most affect?

What does that hormone primarily do, which might be useful to me whilst cutting?

If the hormone does that, then what dietary changes might work best alongside that, to facilitate fat loss.

Regarding the chocolate, that’s a tip given freely by me. It works well but not forever and I’m not about to start giving away my further refinements and strategies. I’m sure you understand.

BBB[/quote]

Haha oh really? I picked G6 because in my 16 Wks Out From My First Show, thread YOU suggested it to help with cutting lol. I know that G6 is a Growth Hormone Releasing Peptide that activates the pituitary gland and releases a pulse of GH (naturally). It cause lipolysis of Fat which obviously would help cutting, it helps building muscle, its anti-catabolic (if im not mistaken). It helps with collagen resynthesis…

I take it you dont want to give away your strategies because this is something you do making money?
If so please elaborate on what you do? Sounds like a great profession.

Is there somewhere on Dat’s forum that points out the best diet to use while cutting?
I figured the question about administration Post workout could be answered from experience.

-Thanks

g6 makes me incredibly hungry. i can scarf down 2000 calories and still not feel full. before going to the gym, i draw up my shot into the slin pin and take it with me. do the shot in the car after working out. takes me 15 min to get home. so once i get there, start cooking. by the time i’m done, been 30+ min.

Im prepping with G2/CJC, and i LOVE the results. Im eating 2600 cals, dropped around 2-3%bf while maintaining mass in 3 weeks.

I suggest using your G6 in conjunction w/ CJC-1295 w/o DAC, you will trigger a GH pulse about 2-3x larger than G6 alone.

I would pin immediately PWO (I put my pin in a sunglasss case and pin in the bathroom), and get on the stairmaster for 20-30min.

As for your diet, I would figure you would know since your prepping for a show…unless your doing this whole prep blind.

[quote]jared530 wrote: I would pin immediately PWO (I put my pin in a sunglasss case and pin in the bathroom), and get on the stairmaster for 20-30min.
[/quote]
Good tip.

[quote]Murkusmaximus wrote:
Contest Prep/GHRP-6 Log http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/Murkusmaximus#myForums/thread/5028914/

Ill be starting my cut in about a week for my first show and I am taking BBBs advice to use GHRP-6 after doing much research it seems like the best choice for cutting down. This is my first experience using Peptides. My only other experience with PED’s can be found here: http://tnation.T-Nation.com/hub/Murkusmaximus#myForums/thread/4883989/.

My questions are, what would the best diet plan to follow? or what would be the best macro ratio? When pinning PWO should I do it ASAP following workout, like go to parking lot and pin in my car? and is GHRP-6 worth using alone or do I need to add CJC or GRF? is the whole chocolate bar protocol used just during a bulk or can it be used in a cut?
I plan on pinning 3x day(upon waking, PWO, before bed). On non-workout days, just the AM and PM dose. 300mcg/day. unless its suggested 3x/day ED.

Thanks for all the help!
-Maximus [/quote]

A couple of things. First, watch for increased prolactin. It has been reported in many users. Some find it an issue and others do not. Normally cabergoline is used to prolactin related sides but from my understanding mucuna pruriens (l-dopa) can be used to combat prolactin. Also, I think ghrp-2 or ipamorlein would be better choices for you. They are “cleaner” peptides and shouldn’t cause the amount of the hunger you will feel on ghrp-6. You should pin PWO but you don’t necessarily need it in your car. Just remember not to have carbs or protein within at least 20 min of the injection as it will blunt the release of GH. As far as a diet plan you just need to find what works for you. Some people like carb cycling with refeed days, I prefer forms of intermittent fasting. Different strokes for different folks. Why don’t you outline your current diet or what you are thinking as well as your cardio routine for us to see.

Oh and personally I think it may be more beneficial to pin in the morning, wait a bit, and then do some fasted cardio as opposed to PWO cardio, but that is up to you.

Ipamorelin seems to give me the results I want without the hunger or wiping me out so I agree that’s a better choice. I only use GHRP2 PWO as I konw it’ll eat soon, and well, since it’s cheaper. For all other times (morning mostly, sometimes at night) Ipamorelin is the choice IMO.

BTW first time I’ve heard of mucuna pruriens (l-dopa). Sounds interesting.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
It’s carbs and FAT that you must avoid post shot, not protein (thankfully, lol).

And yes, you should do your shot PREworkout ideally, if on a serious fatloss run. Why? Well it will take roughly an hour for the GH pulse to begin the liberation of FFAs. That’s the hour you train. Why wait an hour (of catabolism) after working out?

Wake, do GHRP, drink green tea, wait 40 mins or so, consume aminos/leucine, etc, got on with your semi-fasted cardio.

Do your pre-workout GHRP, train, then enjoy FFAs for PWO energy. Of course this doesn’t jibe with the chocolate bar concept, for obvious reasons.

BBB[/quote]

What if we’re intake a moderate amount of simple carbs pre-wo? Should I just stop having a pwo-shake? I feel like I need the carbs

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
It’s carbs and FAT that you must avoid post shot, not protein (thankfully, lol).

And yes, you should do your shot PREworkout ideally, if on a serious fatloss run. Why? Well it will take roughly an hour for the GH pulse to begin the liberation of FFAs. That’s the hour you train. Why wait an hour (of catabolism) after working out?

Wake, do GHRP, drink green tea, wait 40 mins or so, consume aminos/leucine, etc, got on with your semi-fasted cardio.

Do your pre-workout GHRP, train, then enjoy FFAs for PWO energy. Of course this doesn’t jibe with the chocolate bar concept, for obvious reasons.

BBB[/quote]

BBB, Correct me if I am misinterpreting your response. But are you recommending the ghrp upon waking then fasted cardio then another ghrp dose pre-workout and fasted training as well?

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:

Wake, do GHRP, drink green tea, wait 40 mins or so, consume aminos/leucine, etc, got on with your semi-fasted cardio.
[/quote]
I just did that this morning. Well except I waited 20 min not 40, and used Ipamorelin + Mod GRF upon waking, and used GHRP2 PWO. So almost the same :slight_smile: Insane fat burning.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

I have used both. After a couple months, the GHRP 6 does not give the big hunger spike…even at 350 mcg.
For fat loss, use the GHRP 2. I would also suggest using CJC along with it. The reason I say that, is that neither one of them do much of anything after a few months. I will be starting CJC with GHRP 6 in a few days, and according to most people who have done it, the CJC will amplify the results.
And with the GHRP 2, I rarely pinned after workout…I just hit it at wake, later on mid day, and before bed. I noticed it the most when I got up the next morning…I would eat a lot, and wake up to a nice flat stomach. But, the guys who posted ahead of me can tell you more about pre and post and what to expect.

As long as you mentioned it in the initial post, when doing CJC combined with GHRP does anyone have experience with pinning the CJC a few times a week rather than with each GHRP dose? I have read a lot about guys doing 100 mcg of GHRP and 100 mcg of CJC at the same time, 2-3 times per day. No doubt, it works.

But I also read where a few guys had done the CJC seperately simply because it stays in your system for a few days. Hence, they would do 300-400 a few times a week and would do it by itself and not at the same time as the 2-3 GHRP pins per day. One guy wrote that there is more to be gained by pinning 100 ghrp with 100 CJC at the same time, and I get that. But how much is gained, instead of maybe pinning 300-400 3-4 times a week of the CJC, while still doing 100 mcg of GHRP 2-3 times per day. Reason I ask, would obviously be simpler to pin the CJC just a few times a week. Just askin…

Thanks for all the replies and comments fellas very helpful!

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
It’s carbs and FAT that you must avoid post shot, not protein (thankfully, lol).

And yes, you should do your shot PREworkout ideally, if on a serious fatloss run. Why? Well it will take roughly an hour for the GH pulse to begin the liberation of FFAs. That’s the hour you train. Why wait an hour (of catabolism) after working out?

Wake, do GHRP, drink green tea, wait 40 mins or so, consume aminos/leucine, etc, got on with your semi-fasted cardio.

Do your pre-workout GHRP, train, then enjoy FFAs for PWO energy. Of course this doesn’t jibe with the chocolate bar concept, for obvious reasons.

BBB[/quote]

Thanks for pointing out the G6 Preworkout.
When you say “then enjoy FFAs for PWO energy.” are you talking about fat burning? Can I still have pwo shake?

[quote]txhawkeyes wrote:
I have used both. After a couple months, the GHRP 6 does not give the big hunger spike…even at 350 mcg.
For fat loss, use the GHRP 2. I would also suggest using CJC along with it. The reason I say that, is that neither one of them do much of anything after a few months. I will be starting CJC with GHRP 6 in a few days, and according to most people who have done it, the CJC will amplify the results.
And with the GHRP 2, I rarely pinned after workout…I just hit it at wake, later on mid day, and before bed. I noticed it the most when I got up the next morning…I would eat a lot, and wake up to a nice flat stomach. But, the guys who posted ahead of me can tell you more about pre and post and what to expect.
[/quote]

Thanks Tx I think this is how ill do it Ill get some cjc asap.


This is a picture 2weeks and 3 days ago