Contest Prep 2010

[quote]thefreshmanverve wrote:
VERY impressive…if i would have to point out something I would say in the front lat spread picture your chest looks small in comparison to your huge arms,lats and ridiculous quads…

upper chest looks strong
your lower chest looks somewhat lacking and it seems that your left lower chest is a little smaller than
your right lower chest…I would suggest weighted dips as well as maybe adding in some cable
work so you can work each side individually…

I personally like putting the cable on the lowest point grabbing it with one hand than with the opposite hand grabbing the opposite pole and leaning towards the
direction of the cable that i have in my hand and without bending my elbow pulling the cable up across
my body in a diagonal motion, you have a very impressive physique keep up the good work mate!
[/quote]

yeah i think when the pic was taken i wasnt fniished pulling off the pose lol and dude my arms are no where near huge! theyre only 16.5" lol seriously, theyve grown an inch form last year so im happy, but still need more size! haha

and yeah that chick was totally checkin out my ass;)

For critique, I would say to really hammer those hamstrings hard, your quad development is completely overshadowing the back of you leg. Other than that everything else has been said, good luck looking solid.

Looking good man! Improvements since your last thread. Small waist, good quads, nice!
Seem like your arms have gotten bigger too :slight_smile: Keep up the good work, I’m looking forward to see the contest pics.

[quote]jehuty wrote:

VERY impressive…if i would have to point out something I would say in the front lat spread picture your chest looks small in comparison to your huge arms,lats and ridiculous quads…

upper chest looks strong
your lower chest looks somewhat lacking and it seems that your left lower chest is a little smaller than
your right lower chest…I would suggest weighted dips as well as maybe adding in some cable

I personally like putting the cable on the lowest point grabbing it with one hand than with the opposite hand grabbing the opposite pole and leaning towards the
direction of the cable that i have in my hand and without bending my elbow pulling the cable up across
my body in a diagonal motion, you have a very impressive physique keep up the good work mate!
[/quote]

yeah i think when the pic was taken i wasnt fniished pulling off the pose lol and dude my arms are no where near huge! theyre only 16.5" lol seriously, theyve grown an inch form last year so im happy, but still need more size! haha

and yeah that chick was totally checkin out my ass;)[/quote]

This is bodybuilding, you should always be trying to gain muscle while in the gym or really whats the point of it all?

7 weeks out

7weeks out

7weeks out

7weeks out

I must say you have a very aesthetically pleasing physique.

Keep hammering away at those arms and calves!

Haha now the fat guy in the background is checking out your ass lol. Great work!

coming upto 3 weeks out

front lat spread

[quote]Prisoner wrote:

[quote]jehuty wrote:

upper chest looks strong

[/quote]

and yeah that chick was totally checkin out my ass;)[/quote]

This is bodybuilding, you should always be trying to gain muscle while in the gym or really whats the point of it all?[/quote]

3 weeks out

[quote]jehuty wrote:
3 weeks out[/quote]

[quote]jehuty wrote:

[quote]jehuty wrote:
3 weeks out[/quote]
[/quote]

[quote]jehuty wrote:

[quote]jehuty wrote:

[quote]jehuty wrote:
3 weeks out[/quote]
[/quote]
[/quote]

Lol. Great physique, but it’s kinda funny to just drop your sweats to your ankles to show off the legs. Kick them all the way off next time. (And apologies in advance if that’s already been said. I didn’t read everyone else’s opinions.)

IMO you have lost way too much size during this contest prep. I don’t know what you are doing but it needs to be adjusted for next time.

Lookin Good

[quote]Prisoner wrote:
IMO you have lost way too much size during this contest prep. I don’t know what you are doing but it needs to be adjusted for next time.[/quote]

I agree with prisoner. To my unpracticed eye if you compare the 1st pic on page one with your front double bi on page two, it looks like you have sacrificed a lot of size for not as much conditioning.