Contacting Cy-Borg

ok.i understand this is stupid question,but i need to know how can i send questions for Cy-Borg?

[quote]Pake wrote:
ok.i understand this is stupid question,but i need to know how can i send questions for Cy-Borg?[/quote]

Go ahead and post it here. I’ll answer it and if the editors think it’s a worthy topic, it’ll go in the next column. If not, I’ll simply answer it here.

well,i have two questions.first what you think about Formestane?is it better than Nolvadex or Arimidex?

another one is that i still have T2 and T2 Pro left.exp dates are 04/03 for T2 and 09/03 for T2 Pro.
would these still be safe to use?

i bought these and other stuff when i was working a lot and had more money.
but i also didn`t have the time to concentrate 100% on building my body.
now i can do this.

oh yeah!i have one more;i had gyno removed (i had it since i was 14),is there any chance T2 will make it come back?i still get some pain occasionally.

i know this will sound crazy but i swear even protein shakes make my breast glands hurt!
maybe for raised IGF-1 levels i don`t know.
thank you very much for answering!
Cy-Borg is my favorite colum.

[quote]Pake wrote:
well,i have two questions.first what you think about Formestane?is it better than Nolvadex or Arimidex?

another one is that i still have T2 and T2 Pro left.exp dates are 04/03 for T2 and 09/03 for T2 Pro.
would these still be safe to use?

i bought these and other stuff when i was working a lot and had more money.
but i also didn`t have the time to concentrate 100% on building my body.
now i can do this.

oh yeah!i have one more;i had gyno removed (i had it since i was 14),is there any chance T2 will make it come back?i still get some pain occasionally.

i know this will sound crazy but i swear even protein shakes make my breast glands hurt!
maybe for raised IGF-1 levels i don`t know.
thank you very much for answering!
Cy-Borg is my favorite colum.
[/quote]

Pake,

In the pharmaceutical industry, the idea behind drug development is to always develop a more selective drug for a given desired effect. As time progresses, this results in not only a more effective drug, but one with less side effects. Formestane, despite what the pseudonym “experts” (who also happen to be involved with selling it as a dietary supplement) say, formestane is inferior to drugs like anastrozole and letrozole. Letrozole and anastrozole were developed in order to improve upon formestane, just as I was talking about previously. I’ve gone over this a bit before. See the following articles:

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459833

http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459855

As for the T2 and such, while they are beyong the expiration date, they shouldn’t be harmful. They may be a bit less effective, however. As for T2 causing gynecomastia, there’s no reason to suspect that it would.

Hope this was of some help!