Consuming 350g Carbs in a Day?

how in gods name can i consume 350g carbs in a day… This is considered my high day.

You might have to resort to eating…grains!

Yes.

But seriously… a little detail might be useful.

I do not eat any gluten… SO i am on ezikel break, oats, basamatti rice, sweet potato, mixed veggies with each meal. some Surge… call it a day…

Start eating rice/oats/potato/sweet potato/fruits etc… stop when you get to 350 grams.

[quote]Preacher Bond007 wrote:
I do not eat any gluten… SO i am on ezikel break, oats, basamatti rice, sweet potato, mixed veggies with each meal. some Surge… call it a day…[/quote]

Are you not eating gluten because of Celiac disease or is there another reason?

few reasons… I am able to consume gluten i.e. pastaas, and other breads but more minimal reaction to it.

I can eat basammati rice, wild rice, oatmeal, sweet potatoes, gluten free pasta, soba noodles… quiona

What kind of reaction?

thing i find baffling how the heck are you going to divide that up over three meals maybe 4 max…

Skin reaction…

thing i find baffling how the heck are you going to divide that up over three meals maybe 4 max…

[/quote]

350/4= 87.5

Not that hard. Have couple of cups of rice per meal… have your Surge. What are you expecting to hear man?

[/quote]

Have you tried it? And why 3-4 meals?

well it has been said to have 25% wake up and preworkout… remaining 50post… Or should i divided up throughout the week

DAY I MEANT**

well it has been said to have 25% wake up and preworkout… remaining 50post… Or should i divided up throughout the day[/quote]

If I was eating 350 grams of carbs I’d eat some in just about every meal I ate that day. Working with Shelby Starnes my high days were 7 meals, 6 of them having an appreciable amount of carbs.

Where did you get 350 grams from though?

Ezekiel bread, 15g carb/slice. Say you have 4 slices a day so…60g
Surge 50g
Rice: 1 cup cooked=45g. 3 cups= 180
Oatmeal 1 cup cooked= 25g, have 2 cups=50g

Breakfast: 2 cups oatmeal, bread 80g
Lunch, 2 cups rice and bread 120
Workout: 50g
PWO: 2 cups rice 90

total: 345

3000 calories is a high day 2700 low day… 50protien 40carb 10 fat high day… 50 30 20 low day…

I am 5’10 178lb 27 male, lil bit of belly fat noticably on the sides… I constantly underate for the longest time… With my general break down of 1500-1800 day i play competitive soccer as well so it adds up. Looking to do a clean mainatince that sees my body fat % drop to 8-10% currently 12-15%. Was advised that i need to increase the calories in order to accomplish what i want…

I can destroy a box of spaghetti personally, so 8 cups of spaghetti spread throughout the day would be ~1700 Calories, 340g Carbs, 65g Protein. Just giving example of what 350g of carbs via spaghetti looks like.

Eating 350 grams of carbs in a day is a joke!

A large bagel contains 50+ grams and it’s not even filling.

A cup of rice has 45 grams.

Two servings of oatmeal has 54 grams.

Raises have something like ~30 grams in a QUARTER cup.

Some breads have up to 30 grams in ONE slice!

Mid workout shakes can have 50 to 100 grams and you won’t even feel it.