T Nation

Constructive Physique Help

stats
6’5
290 in this video

need specifics on strengths and weaknesses from physique standpoint
insertions?
any muscle imbalances you see?
any areas i need to highlight more with posing?

Man, you look solid! Thick and good work so far. If I was at your point in development and had your body i would work on your pec width( I guess?) You got a big strong looking chest though, just would add even more with a little more width. But, I wouldnt even say anything if you didn’t ask. Keep up the good work youre solid.

[quote]mbdix wrote:
Man, you look solid! Thick and good work so far. If I was at your point in development and had your body i would work on your pec width( I guess?) You got a big strong looking chest though, just would add even more with a little more width. But, I wouldnt even say anything if you didn’t ask. Keep up the good work youre solid.[/quote]

thanks bro, quick question what exactly do you mean by pec width?

the outside of your pecs. It looks like when you bench you have a fairly close grip. i could be wrong. I’m no pro and i really don’t like even pointing it out. You have a better build than I do. When you look at pictures of for example Arnold or Sergie look at the outer edge. I know their pec shape is some what genes but as big as you are i am confident that you could bring that up. In my opinion with just that change would make a huge improvement. Like I said you look solid and if I was you that is what I would focus on. But, excellent work so far man.

[quote]mbdix wrote:
the outside of your pecs. It looks like when you bench you have a fairly close grip. i could be wrong. I’m no pro and i really don’t like even pointing it out. You have a better build than I do. When you look at pictures of for example Arnold or Sergie look at the outer edge. I know their pec shape is some what genes but as big as you are i am confident that you could bring that up. In my opinion with just that change would make a huge improvement. Like I said you look solid and if I was you that is what I would focus on. But, excellent work so far man.[/quote]

thanks again, i actually bench as wide as competition allows pinky on the ring.
i will work on the pecs thanks for conpliments if you need any help with anything let me know.

Ok man thanks a lot. good luck

290 and reasonably lean;
very impressive must have taken an amount of work/dedication
unimaginable to most people
“applauds”

[quote]thefreshmanverve wrote:
290 and reasonably lean;
very impressive must have taken an amount of work/dedication
unimaginable to most people
“applauds”[/quote]

thank you sir, it did take a very very long time
what do you think my contest weight would be at my current physique

you sir, are a beast, straight up

however the most productive thing you can do right now is start losing the bodyfat, when you get decently cut you will look MUCH bigger and it is then easier to pick apart specific weak/strong points.

everything looks pretty good man good work, like mbdix said, your chest needs some work to catch up and I’d work on your rear delts so they pop more on the side chest imo

[quote]GrindOverMatter wrote:
you sir, are a beast, straight up

however the most productive thing you can do right now is start losing the bodyfat, when you get decently cut you will look MUCH bigger and it is then easier to pick apart specific weak/strong points.[/quote]

bro you really think i will look bigger when i lose fat?
and thank you for advice bro

[quote]myself1992 wrote:
everything looks pretty good man good work, like mbdix said, your chest needs some work to catch up and I’d work on your rear delts so they pop more on the side chest imo[/quote]

thanks bro, jsut hit the chest and rear delts tonight

[quote]GrindOverMatter wrote:
you sir, are a beast, straight up

however the most productive thing you can do right now is start losing the bodyfat, when you get decently cut you will look MUCH bigger and it is then easier to pick apart specific weak/strong points.[/quote]

This, you’re looking big but just by looking at you I wouldn’t guess you would be 290. Seriously, lose 10 - 15 lbs of BF and you’d look kick-ass. Keep up the good work dude.

[quote]Peter Noto wrote:

[quote]GrindOverMatter wrote:
you sir, are a beast, straight up

however the most productive thing you can do right now is start losing the bodyfat, when you get decently cut you will look MUCH bigger and it is then easier to pick apart specific weak/strong points.[/quote]

This, you’re looking big but just by looking at you I wouldn’t guess you would be 290. Seriously, lose 10 - 15 lbs of BF and you’d look kick-ass. Keep up the good work dude.[/quote]

thanks bro defintly motivating for me i am already on this

[quote]GSUbarbell wrote:

[quote]GrindOverMatter wrote:
you sir, are a beast, straight up

however the most productive thing you can do right now is start losing the bodyfat, when you get decently cut you will look MUCH bigger and it is then easier to pick apart specific weak/strong points.[/quote]

bro you really think i will look bigger when i lose fat?
and thank you for advice bro[/quote]
absolutely you will…
here is a pic of me at 215 lbs

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582201_10151089803943825_502710173_n.jpg

Here is the same pose at around 182 lbs:

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/247702_10151329382353825_492205857_n.jpg

im not sure how much you’ll have to drop to see a big difference…since you’re 290 probably at least 30-40 lbs, thats just a guess though

Awesome beard.
Traps are looking thick and overall yoke development is impressive.

Just to echo what others have said, pecs would be the first thing I’d look at - but only because you asked for tips. If you didn’t ask, I’d just say keep doing what you’re doing

Pretty balanced but i’d say upper pecs need a lot of attention, at the beginning of the vid when you turn it looks ridiculously flat.

Overall looking powerful!

Looking beasty man, those traps huge!
Now on the critique, I dont know with your chest, probably its because of fat accumulated, or maybe need more work, dont know, but seems a ittle lagging in comparisson with the rest of your body.
Hope it helps!

[quote]GrindOverMatter wrote:

[quote]GSUbarbell wrote:

[quote]GrindOverMatter wrote:
you sir, are a beast, straight up

however the most productive thing you can do right now is start losing the bodyfat, when you get decently cut you will look MUCH bigger and it is then easier to pick apart specific weak/strong points.[/quote]

bro you really think i will look bigger when i lose fat?
and thank you for advice bro[/quote]
absolutely you will…
here is a pic of me at 215 lbs

http://sphotos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/582201_10151089803943825_502710173_n.jpg

Here is the same pose at around 182 lbs:

http://sphotos-h.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc6/247702_10151329382353825_492205857_n.jpg

im not sure how much you’ll have to drop to see a big difference…since you’re 290 probably at least 30-40 lbs, thats just a guess though

[/quote]

bro that is an excellent example
the change in condioning is redicoulous
your lovehandles just fucking went away and boom the back looks wider
love it man