Constructive Criticism

Here are some current pics of me… I’m 6’3 fluctuating around 200lbs. Any constructive criticism of me compared to fitness models like Rob Riches, Mike Rashid, Greg Plitt. Mike Rashid is my ideal physique and ultimate goal.

Pic 2

Pic 3

Rear delts

Some of these have an Instagram filter applied like this one

Only back shot I have

Start eating and you’ll surprice even yourself !!!

Your level of leanness is excellent. In fact you’re probably leaner than most of the guys you listed. I would say that your delts are seriously behind those guys though, followed closely by traps and lats. Aside from that, some growth all over would also be necessary to match those physiques. I only mentioned the specific body parts because those are farther off than everything else. Obviously those guys are monsters, and it will take a lot of work to match those physiques, along with some chemical assistance.

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
Your level of leanness is excellent. In fact you’re probably leaner than most of the guys you listed. I would say that your delts are seriously behind those guys though, followed closely by traps and lats. Aside from that, some growth all over would also be necessary to match those physiques. I only mentioned the specific body parts because those are farther off than everything else. Obviously those guys are monsters, and it will take a lot of work to match those physiques, along with some chemical assistance.[/quote]

Well thanks!! I really appreciate the honest constructive criticism… Right now I’m really addressing my lats, traps, upper chest, and rear delts. Here are two recent pics of my back taken yesterday.

Back

Back 2