T Nation

Constitution Version 2.0

[quote]harris447 wrote:
Lorisco wrote:
tme wrote:
Lorisco wrote:

Maybe you should become a citizen of France instead of the US, you would fit right in.

Maybe you should become a citizen of Iran instead of the US, you would fit right in.

If it was up to the Dems like you, you would be a citizen of Iran after they took over the US with Nukes while the Dems bent over and stated; thank you sir my I have another!

You are just like the French who cut the US down for our tactics and don’t realize that it was these very tactics that allowed them to keep their country.

Seriously: you’re 17, right? No adult could be this moronic.[/quote]

Sorry that World history confuses you harris, maybe you should put the porn down for a moment and read up about how the US saved France.

[quote]Lorisco wrote:
As for harris, he is a well known troll around here. I wouldn’t jump on his side too quickly if I were you. [/quote]

Why not? I’ve been here many, many years longer than you have, and I’d consider you to be the “troll” more so than harris.

If I “jump on his side too quickly” are you going to give me an internet smackdown or something? You ready to teach me a lesson?

[quote]Lorisco wrote:
Sorry that World history confuses you harris, maybe you should put the porn down for a moment and read up about how the US saved France. [/quote]

Really? Did France play any role at all in American history?

[quote]tme wrote:
Lorisco wrote:
Sorry that World history confuses you harris, maybe you should put the porn down for a moment and read up about how the US saved France.

Really? Did France play any role at all in American history?

[/quote]

C’mon, tme…Lorisco knows EVERYTHING about world history! If france had, say, provided invaluable help during the American Revolution and the War of 1812, he would have heard about it!

It’s not like he’s a child who just knows, “France: bad!”

[quote]tme wrote:
Lorisco wrote:
As for harris, he is a well known troll around here. I wouldn’t jump on his side too quickly if I were you.

Why not? I’ve been here many, many years longer than you have, and I’d consider you to be the “troll” more so than harris.

If I “jump on his side too quickly” are you going to give me an internet smackdown or something? You ready to teach me a lesson?[/quote]

Sorry, didn’t know you and harris had a thing going. I’ll just step out and let you two be alone.

[quote]tme wrote:
Lorisco wrote:
Sorry that World history confuses you harris, maybe you should put the porn down for a moment and read up about how the US saved France.

Really? Did France play any role at all in American history?

[/quote]

Their government played a role in setting a record for the country to give up the fastest in a world war. However, the French people had a part and died to try and save France, but their government gave up very quickly.

[quote]Lorisco wrote:
Sorry, didn’t know you and harris had a thing going. I’ll just step out and let you two be alone.
[/quote]

Well good, cause I really need the affirmation of a half-wit teenage zebophile to give my life meaning.

[quote]Lorisco wrote:
harris447 wrote:
Lorisco wrote:
tme wrote:
Lorisco wrote:

You are just like the French who cut the US down for our tactics and don’t realize that it was these very tactics that allowed them to keep their country.

Sorry that World history confuses you harris, maybe you should put the porn down for a moment and read up about how the US saved France.

[/quote]
You both forgot, that if it weren’t for the French, We would all be flying the union jack right now.

[quote]BostonBarrister wrote:
Brad61 wrote:
On a serious note, any politician who wants to alter the Constitution to reflect a partisan viewpoint, should be kicked to the curb. A good example is the proposd Constitutional ban on gay marriage. It doesn’t matter what your point of view is on gay marriage… it’s simply not an issue that deserves a revision of the Constitution.

What we don’t want is for the Constitution to be tampered with every couple of years, based on whoever happens to be the majority… changed back and forth, like a political football. That would make a mockery of our political system.

I take it you’re against judges reading new rights into the Constitution as well?[/quote]

Libertarian Philosophy 101: The Constitution wasn’t designed to give rights; it was designed to delineate the power of government. The individual rights listed in the Constitution are just a sample. Any court decision that limits the type of legislation that the government can pass in favor of increased individual rights is a good decision, even if some people think this smacks of judges “creating” rights.

[quote]harris447 wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
lucasa wrote:
harris447 wrote:

Holy shit! Did you actually realize this was…you know, a joke?

How dare you maintain any sense of humor on the Politics page!

I dunno, HH’s response was pretty funny.

He (lucasa) can be taught!!!

The fact that you didn’t get that he was mocking you makes me so happy.
[/quote]

The fact that you didn’t get it at all makes me sad…the world needs more thinking people in it.

[quote]Lorisco wrote:
tme wrote:
Lorisco wrote:
As for harris, he is a well known troll around here. I wouldn’t jump on his side too quickly if I were you.

Why not? I’ve been here many, many years longer than you have, and I’d consider you to be the “troll” more so than harris.

If I “jump on his side too quickly” are you going to give me an internet smackdown or something? You ready to teach me a lesson?

Sorry, didn’t know you and harris had a thing going. I’ll just step out and let you two be alone.

[/quote]

Tme should be jealous of God. Harris once said that, and I quote,: “God can suck my dick!” Poor Tme, lonely again tonight…

[quote]tme wrote:
Lorisco wrote:
Sorry, didn’t know you and harris had a thing going. I’ll just step out and let you two be alone.

Well good, cause I really need the affirmation of a half-wit teenage zebophile to give my life meaning.

[/quote]

That’s really sad man, you need to get a life!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Lorisco wrote:
tme wrote:
Lorisco wrote:
As for harris, he is a well known troll around here. I wouldn’t jump on his side too quickly if I were you.

Why not? I’ve been here many, many years longer than you have, and I’d consider you to be the “troll” more so than harris.

If I “jump on his side too quickly” are you going to give me an internet smackdown or something? You ready to teach me a lesson?

Sorry, didn’t know you and harris had a thing going. I’ll just step out and let you two be alone.

Tme should be jealous of God. Harris once said that, and I quote,: “God can suck my dick!” Poor Tme, lonely again tonight…

[/quote]

Yeah, going for harris is certainly a desperate move.