T Nation

Constitution, Federation of Earth

Please read, this concerns everyone who loves the USA.

http://www.worldparliamentgov.net/constitution.html

I have seen the future and it is the United States of Earth and the Democratic Order Of Planets.

The only problem with this is that it will not really do the things it says it will do. It will simply control every aspect of our lives in the pursuit of absolute rule over humanity.

It’s the Illuminaaaaaaaaati!!!

What really cracks me up is that people think conspiracies are impossible even though the US of A could be seen as the result of a very succesful Freemason conspiracy…

I like how the Bill of Rights is waaaaay toward the end, several articles after “The World Police” and “Means of Enforcement”, as if they put it in as an afterthought.

And also how the “citizens of Earth” no longer have the right of self-defense under this “constitution”.

Fuck that. How do I get off this rock?

“All I wanted was to be left alone.”

–Riddick

At first I was worried, but then I saw that one of the American representatives came from “International Philosophers for Peace”, so it must be OK, right?

There’s an interesting part in which they say that the world is to be divided into 10 super-regions.
The EU is one of them, Mercosur/CAN is working in south america, Nafta/American Union is being worked on here in north america…
Interesting how it’s been suposedly ratified by almost all nations and we haven’t heard anything in our media and it seems like our past couple of presidents have been working on this “undercover”.

Share International, a U.N sponsored magazine even talks about the coming world teacher.
http://www.share-international.org/

New world religion???
http://www.arkofhope.org/cgi/aoh/index.html

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
I have seen the future and it is the United States of Earth and the Democratic Order Of Planets.[/quote]

I have no strong feelings one way or the other about this.

[quote]Varqanir wrote:
I like how the Bill of Rights is waaaaay toward the end, several articles after “The World Police” and “Means of Enforcement”, as if they put it in as an afterthought.[/quote]

Did you actually read the “Bill of Rights”? Riddled with oxymorons and easy loopholes (citizenship isn’t even delineated) make it even cloudier than the current BoR. Oh yeah, and grammar errors that make some bills incomprehensible. WTF does; Freedom to profess, practice and promote religious or religious beliefs or no religion or religious belief. mean? I get the idea, but if you can’t even write it correctly what makes you think you can enact/enforce it?

I’m sorry… is anyone actually taking this seriously?

[quote]nephorm wrote:
I’m sorry… is anyone actually taking this seriously?[/quote]

As long as Jamie is on the sidebar, everything here is serious. :wink:

I was disappointed to see they didn’t mention starfleet.

[quote]jlesk68 wrote:
There’s an interesting part in which they say that the world is to be divided into 10 super-regions.
The EU is one of them, Mercosur/CAN is working in south america, Nafta/American Union is being worked on here in north america…
Interesting how it’s been suposedly ratified by almost all nations and we haven’t heard anything in our media and it seems like our past couple of presidents have been working on this “undercover”.

Share International, a U.N sponsored magazine even talks about the coming world teacher.
http://www.share-international.org/

New world religion???
http://www.arkofhope.org/cgi/aoh/index.html


[/quote]

With these 10 super-regions, are you suggesting they represent the 10 Kings referenced in Revelation Ch. 17?

And with the new religion, are you alluding to the religion of the Beast in Revelation Ch. 13?

Just looking for clarification on what you are suggesting with this post.

[quote]pwilliams wrote:
jlesk68 wrote:
There’s an interesting part in which they say that the world is to be divided into 10 super-regions.
The EU is one of them, Mercosur/CAN is working in south america, Nafta/American Union is being worked on here in north america…
Interesting how it’s been suposedly ratified by almost all nations and we haven’t heard anything in our media and it seems like our past couple of presidents have been working on this “undercover”.

Share International, a U.N sponsored magazine even talks about the coming world teacher.
http://www.share-international.org/

New world religion???
http://www.arkofhope.org/cgi/aoh/index.html

With these 10 super-regions, are you suggesting they represent the 10 Kings referenced in Revelation Ch. 17?

And with the new religion, are you alluding to the religion of the Beast in Revelation Ch. 13?

Just looking for clarification on what you are suggesting with this post.

[/quote]

I’m not suggesting anything, only history will tell.

HAHAHAHA. This articel can kiss my ass. This could never happen due to the current maniacs of the world and the fact the regionalisn and nationalsim will always be around.

[quote]blck1jack wrote:
HAHAHAHA. This articel can kiss my ass. This could never happen due to the current maniacs of the world and the fact the regionalisn and nationalsim will always be around.[/quote]

Agreed.

You forgot to mention lunatic Scientologists who probabaly wrote that idiot chart after “The Federation of Planets” run by Xenu.

Perhaps T-Nation could do an interview with this Maitreya.

Wonder if he’s into heavy lifting. Probably more a cardio guy.

[quote]Schwarzfahrer wrote:
Perhaps T-Nation could do an interview with this Maitreya.

Wonder if he’s into heavy lifting. Probably more a cardio guy.[/quote]

lol