Constant Pain/Infections. What is My Body Disagreeing With?

Hi All,

Was hoping for someone to share a bit of light.

29, lifting for years, diet is on form etc…

Last year tried my first cycle. - Used Sustanon which was a high blend. Pinned into shoulder. Long story short became infected and had got put on antibiotics which cleared away.

After waiting until this year I gave it another ago. This time with prop. I was hoping to do EOD 300mg per week. Done my first shot (100mg / 1ml) to my shoulder a few days ago. Looks like same thing is happening again.

Red, slightly warm, painful, NO lump. - Pain hasn’t subsided what so ever.

I am cleaning injection site, pre and post pin. Everything is sterile. Pinning fine.

Am I allergic to an oil or a certain compound? I feel so deflated it’s something I want to take seriously and progress with. Does anyone have any ideas how to prevent this if I were to carry on?

Try your ass instead of delt

Regardless of where I’m pinning it shouldn’t go red and warm right?

I feel like there is something underlying and not down to the injection site?

If you’re experiencing what is commonly known as “PIP” - post injection pain, it could be alleviated by switching to a spot that has a larger, tougher muscle aka the glute.

Higher concentration oils usually have pip, I’ve experienced bad pip with 400mg/ml test, so bad that it crippled me and made my life unbearable for the couple weeks I tried it.

I’ve heard prop usually has some pip as well, I’ve never used prop.

Prop causes pip. Sustanon contains prop. So both times you’ve used a form of testosterone you’ve chosen one that’s going to hurt. Get one that doesn’t hurt and it won’t hurt.

2 Likes

Good shout, didn’t think about the prop in the Sustanon!

Do you think Cyp or Enth, or doesn’t matter?

Sorry, I bet you’ve replied to hundreds of the same topics like this but just want to get it right. Cheers.

Cyp has almost zero pip, enanthate tends to have a little (or sometimes a lot of it wasn’t properly brewed). But it’s a matter of personal choice.

What everyone said + try different spots. My quads dont hurt at all, while i did triceps once and i couldnt even hold my dick with that hand for 2 weeks.

Great, I’ll give Cyp a go :slight_smile:

1 Like

Only thing I’ll add is to avoid MCT oil, it seems to cause a reaction in some people. Grapeseed, cottonseed, etc seem to have very little PIP for most of us. Also, stick with concentrations of 250mg/ml or less.