Conspiracy!

This is actually kind of funny. Apparently al Queda is accusing the government of Iran of spreading conspiracy-theory idiocy in an attempt to deny al Queda their rightful “credit” for 9/11:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080422/ap_on_re_mi_ea/al_qaida_al_zawahri

[quote]BostonBarrister wrote:
This is actually kind of funny. Apparently al Queda is accusing the government of Iran of spreading conspiracy-theory idiocy in an attempt to deny al Queda their rightful “credit” for 9/11:

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080422/ap_on_re_mi_ea/al_qaida_al_zawahri[/quote]

I think this is a response to the mistake McCain keeps making about Shi’a, Sunna, Al-Qaeda, etc.

And I hope all the idiots speaking of Iran handing out a bomb they don’t have to an enemy group that hates their guts in an attempt to speed Doomsday would shut up. Yes, Zap, I’m looking at you!

[quote]lixy wrote:
BostonBarrister wrote:

I think this is a response to the mistake McCain keeps making about Shi’a, Sunna, Al-Qaeda, etc.

And I hope all the idiots speaking of Iran handing out a bomb they don’t have to an enemy group that hates their guts in an attempt to speed Doomsday would shut up. Yes, Zap, I’m looking at you![/quote]

WTF are you rambling about? Iran would not hand the bomb to AQ, they would likely hand it to one of many groups to target Israel.

There are far more Muslim terrorists that hate Israel and the West than just AQ.

Stop playing games.

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
lixy wrote:
BostonBarrister wrote:

And I hope all the idiots speaking of Iran handing out a bomb they don’t have to an enemy group that hates their guts in an attempt to speed Doomsday would shut up. Yes, Zap, I’m looking at you!

WTF are you rambling about? Iran would not hand the bomb to AQ, they would likely hand it to one of many groups to target Israel.

There are far more Muslim terrorists that hate Israel and the West than just AQ.

Stop playing games.[/quote]

Ah…so now you’re changing your discourse? The supposed target of an alleged alliance with non-existing weapons changed from the US to Israel?

Good.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:
lixy wrote:
BostonBarrister wrote:

Stop playing games.

Ah…so now you’re changing your discourse? The supposed target of an alleged alliance with non-existing weapons changed from the US to Israel?

Good.[/quote]

Again, WTF are you talking about? Their target could be anywhere. They could deliver the bomb with the missiles they are building that will hit Israel or a freighter in NY Harbor.

We know they do not have bombs yet but they are working frantically to refine enough material so they can build them.

You are even more pathetic than usual today. Did you hit for forehead on concrete instead of your prayer mat today?

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Again, WTF are you talking about? Their target could be anywhere. They could deliver the bomb with the missiles they are building that will hit Israel or a freighter in NY Harbor.

We know they do not have bombs yet but they are working frantically to refine enough material so they can build them.

You are even more pathetic than usual today. Did you hit for forehead on concrete instead of your prayer mat today?[/quote]

Oh…so now it’s not Israel anymore; it’s anywhere!

Stockholm better be ready.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Zap Branigan wrote:

You are even more pathetic than usual today. Did you hit for forehead on concrete instead of your prayer mat today?

Oh…so now it’s not Israel anymore; it’s anywhere!

Stockholm better be ready.[/quote]

Go away.

So they’re in it for the glory of the headlines. Why doesn’t that surprise me.