Conspiracy-Theory Generator

Now I know where JTF gets all his good stuff…

Can it generate one that’s not true?

:wink:

[quote]BostonBarrister wrote:

LOL Good stuff… but even these are not enough for the stuff jlesk has been pumping out of late. Holy mother of God that stuff is scary.

[quote]BostonBarrister wrote:

That’s hilarious!!

George W. Bush lowered taxes so that big corporations, the Jews, and Republicans could invade Michael Moore.

This one’s so close to the truth it hurts.

[quote]slimjim wrote:
George W. Bush lowered taxes so that big corporations, the Jews, and Republicans could invade Michael Moore.

This one’s so close to the truth it hurts.[/quote]

Please enlighten us with “the truth”.

Very cool, BB.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
slimjim wrote:

Please enlighten us with “the truth”. [/quote]

That was a joke, sarcasm, glib comment. WTF. Lighten up Sparky.

[quote]slimjim wrote:
rainjack wrote:
slimjim wrote:

Please enlighten us with “the truth”.

That was a joke, sarcasm, glib comment. WTF. Lighten up Sparky.
[/quote]

Evidently you have trouble spotting sarcasm when it comes from someone else. I even used quotation marks to highlight the obvious. I’ll write slower next time.

Oh oh… does this mean we’ll have a lot of new wacky threads soon?

[quote]pookie wrote:
Can it generate one that’s not true?

;)[/quote]

How about:

GW Bush outlawed E=mc^2 so that conventional weapons would now be considered WMDs.

Rainjack, this clearly won’t make a difference since he won’t be able to read your words until you post. At that point he’ll read it at his own speed, so the ball’s in his court. I don’t know how you could possibly think otherwise.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
I’ll write slower next time.
[/quote]

[quote]NateN wrote:
Rainjack, this clearly won’t make a difference since he won’t be able to read your words until you post. At that point he’ll read it at his own speed, so the ball’s in his court. I don’t know how you could possibly think otherwise.

rainjack wrote:
I’ll write slower next time.
[/quote]

Ah yes I understand now, sorry if it took me awhile, you’ll debase my post by questioning my intelligence. How clever.