Considering Yoga to Relax Muscles

[quote]sanik wrote:
I am 5’11 and 157lbs.

[/quote]

please say your kidding, but yea yoga chicks are hot go for it.

[quote]Bujo wrote:
Lorisco wrote:
Bro, I have done Yoga and it’s not that relaxing. Get ready for some pain young man. The ‘relaxing’ is that it feels good when you stop.

lol

Ask anyone who has tried P90X and they will tell you Yoga is the toughest disc in the deck.[/quote]

Yes, it’s tough. But you’ve gotta love it just a little in a room of hot babes all doing downward dog!

[quote]sanik wrote:
I know how queer this sounds but I am seriously considering taking some yoga classes to balance relax my muscles and to keep a supple musculature. After a few work outs last week I feel my body stiff and like the tin man in need of oiling. Yet not in a erotic will farrel in ladies man kind of way, although that would be nice.

:slight_smile:

What do you think about YOGA

Charlie Murphy

[/quote]

nothing queer about it. It’ll relax you, stretch you and enable you to lift without doing damage to your tendons and hamstrings.
You’ll learn a lot more about your body and how to control your inner muscles and inner abdominals etc. Very good for breathing control. Gosh, I should get back to it!!

It can only do you good physically and mentally, especially for lifiting when muscles get contracted a lot.

:slight_smile:

[quote]CrookedCrown wrote:
Allow me to share a little personal experience.

Last fall I found myself in the beginner’s yoga class at my local Gold’s Gym. Looking back, it’s not really all that clear why I decided to give yoga a shot, but I was there nonetheless. Upon entering the gym, I promptly scanned the free-weight area to make sure no one that I trained with would spot me following the line of dainty, spandex-clad females into the separate aerobics/spin area. It’s worth noting that while I was not the only man in the class, I was certainly the only T-man.

The two other guys in the class looked as though they were making a point to try and hide the fact that they possessed a pair of testicles between their emaciated, chicken legs. Other than those two fruit cups, I found myself surrounded by generally fit, attractive women. Nice! As the session began, I came to another sudden realization… Yoga. Is. Tough. [quote]

L i remember when years ago I did Iyengar yoga a fit young rugby player came into the class and within half an hour was exhausted. He expressed amazement at the hard work involved in doing the postures.

The yoga teacher said: “did you think we just sat around meditating?”

“Yes” he said.

It was very funny. :slight_smile: