Considering giving Exemptions to Muslim Women at Airports

http://gatewaypundit.rightnetwork.com/2010/11/omg-big-sis-considers-giving-exemptions-to-muslim-women-at-airports/

Wow indeed. Fucking retards, seriously. If they do this, I think we can safely say some form of terrorist attack will occur almost immediately.

The Israelis do not grope Muslim women and for very good reasons.

First and foremost because Muslim men aould not stand for it and the Israelis already have enough enemies without deliberately making new ones.

[quote]orion wrote:

First and foremost because Muslim men aould not stand for it and the Israelis already have enough enemies without deliberately making new ones.
[/quote]

Because Muslims aren’t an enemy of Israel.

Lol. The idiocy this government shows sometimes. This isnt even conservatism or liberalism, this is just plain stupid.

That is completely absurd. They better not do this. I am not convinced that the new procedures are completely necessary. But neither am I outraged or view them as an unacceptable infringement of liberties. IF they are going to be implemented, they need to apply to ALL individuals equally. They should not be lessened for some groups, particularly those that are probably statistically more likely to be security risks.

You want to fly, either submit to a patdown that applies equally to every indiviual. Or do the full body scan. Otherwise don’t fucking fly. Period.

I would actually write to Napolitano on this. I’m tempted to do it on firm letterhead so they take it more seriously, but I don’t think the firm would take kindly to its imprimateur being used in a political context like this.

[quote]Makavali wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[/quote]

Because Muslims aren’t an enemy of Israel.[/quote]

Cup their womens breasts and they are.

A clip from Hannity, posted by HH, with a completely absurd premise…

…Those damn liberals!

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]orion wrote:

[/quote]

Typical.

“We can’t treat them the same as everyone else because THEY get really angry.”

Gee, I guess we should allow childhood clitoral removal, too. Wouldn’t want to offend those Muslim men, after all!

News flash: The US is NOT a Muslim country.

Non-News flash: Orion is a hypocritical idiot.

[/quote]

Oh you can treat them like everyone else.

They just have the balls to stand up to it, which makes it unfeasible.

For better or worse, violence is the only language the US federal government understands.

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:
…, with a completely absurd premise…

[/quote]

Elaborate, please?[/quote]

The idea of giving an exception to any group, especially a Muslim group, is absurd, is it not?

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[/quote]

The idea of giving an exception to any group, especially a Muslim group, is absurd, is it not? [/quote]

It’s outrageous. They are the ones who have caused all this trouble, but we are the ones who keep paying for it. They should be getting extra scrutiny, not less.

Considering the muslim propensity for blowing up various forms of mass transit it’s ridiculous that we allow them on airplanes. They were perfectly happy without airplanes in the eleventh century. So why do they need them now? This political correctness bullshit needs end.

[quote]Sifu wrote:

[quote]Chushin wrote:

[/quote]

The idea of giving an exception to any group, especially a Muslim group, is absurd, is it not? [/quote]

It’s outrageous. They are the ones who have caused all this trouble, but we are the ones who keep paying for it. They should be getting extra scrutiny, not less.

Considering the muslim propensity for blowing up various forms of mass transit it’s ridiculous that we allow them on airplanes. They were perfectly happy without airplanes in the eleventh century. So why do they need them now? This political correctness bullshit needs end. [/quote]

Agreed. I would love to know the exact committee or person and the thoughts to enact it. But that’s probably a stupid idea to think anyway since we do know the reason.