T Nation

Considering Alpha Male, Any Tips?

If im considering taking this, is their any products i need to stack it with due to health reasons. Because of the extra test it give me? ive heard of estrogen products ect. ect…

Alpha Male is a great stand-alone product.

There are other supplements that work well with it, like Rez-V, but nothing else is required.

It will not “give you extra test”. It should optimize your body’s potential to produce testosterone.

Are you old enough to need this sort of supplement?

Afaik, dudes under like (at least) 25 have no need for test supps, right? Especially if you’re under 21.

[quote]CapnYousef wrote:
Afaik, dudes under like (at least) 25 have no need for test supps, right? Especially if you’re under 21.[/quote]

In general, guys under 21 years of age would be better off investing in other supplements, assuming that they are eating and training correctly to reach their objectives.

It’s not wise to assume that every male under 25 years of age has a normal, healthy T level, however.

Ok, I took one tablet about an hour ago; around 20 minutes later I began puking my brains out. This is not the first time this has happened with Alpha Male; 3-4 months ago I experienced the same thing. It started with mild nausea one day followed by vomiting the next day. I had not taken any since and wanted to see if I had gotten over whatever it was that caused the initial reaction. Apparently not.

I followed the guidelines exactly; began with only 1 tablet on an empty stomach, at least 8 oz. of water, didn’t take for more than 5 days without taking at least 2 off, etc. Originally I then had a Metabolic Drive shake ~30 minutes after taking Alpha Male. Today, I took the Alpha Male 3-4 hours after eating breakfast. Hopefully this is an isolated reaction and others are experiencing much better results than me. Sorry to hijack the thread, but I happened upon it and figured I’d post my results.

[quote]pmgalt wrote:
Ok, I took one tablet about an hour ago; around 20 minutes later I began puking my brains out. This is not the first time this has happened with Alpha Male; 3-4 months ago I experienced the same thing. It started with mild nausea one day followed by vomiting the next day. I had not taken any since and wanted to see if I had gotten over whatever it was that caused the initial reaction. Apparently not. [/quote]

It definitely seems that you have a unique sensitivity to one of Alpha Male’s ingredients, in which case you shouldn’t use it.

ha im 17. i eat right and lift hard. im making gains but i need an extra boost before the season comes around.

[quote]jt9292 wrote:
ha im 17. i eat right and lift hard. im making gains but i need an extra boost before the season comes around.[/quote]

In that case, hold off Alpha Male for now.

Before investing in supplements, I recommend laying out your diet for review. It’s good that you’re paying attention to what you eat, but I’ve yet to meet someone your age that couldn’t improve their gains with a few simple dietary tweaks.

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:

[quote]jt9292 wrote:
ha im 17. i eat right and lift hard. im making gains but i need an extra boost before the season comes around.[/quote]

In that case, hold off Alpha Male for now.

Before investing in supplements, I recommend laying out your diet for review. It’s good that you’re paying attention to what you eat, but I’ve yet to meet someone your age that couldn’t improve their gains with a few simple dietary tweaks.[/quote]

1. am Morning- 6 eggs, yogurt, two scoops pb, bananna, 30 min later 24 gram protein shake

(consider i have school)

9 am sandwich n cheese stick

11:15 turkey sandwhich, apple, grapes, pretzels and triscuits.

2:15 pb sandwhich

3:45 protein shake, bananna, pb,… possibly some cheese, broccoli or dinner leftover

pre workout- some kind of quick carb and protein. creatine.

post- creatine. mass gainer shake.

2 hours later full meal… meat veggie and rice or potato

pre bed cottage cheese and oatmeal + cassein protein shake