Considering a Cycle Log

Just sharing some experience. Considering doing a cycle log. This will be my 4th cycle.

Current Weight: 225
BF%: 8%

Cycle:
Week 1-12 750mg Test E
Week 2-6 40mg Dbol ED

It’s been a while so I decided to jump back to the dark side for a few months again.

BMC

What’s your experience with dbol? I’m considering it for my next, and first cycle but I’m pretty nervous considering i have slight gyno from puberty.
nolva, clomid, arim?

I’ll certainly follow your log if you go ahead with it.

Dbol is a change for me honestly. If you’ve read any of my posts… I love anadrol. Im switching it up a bit and we’ll see how this runs. As far as doing a cycle with gyno… you better keep a firm grip on your estrogen. Youre going to flirt with a fine line. Just make sure you have everything at least on hand and an even better idea would be to run a pretty strong ai throughout. Out of curiosity… Whats the rest of your cycle consist of?

BMC

I am going to see if I can find some pre-gear pics and inbetween each cycle. then do some before and after this cycle and see like a “from the ground up” type thing. I’ll keep you posted if I can find them.

BMC

[quote]BMC85 wrote:
Dbol is a change for me honestly. If you’ve read any of my posts… I love anadrol. Im switching it up a bit and we’ll see how this runs. As far as doing a cycle with gyno… you better keep a firm grip on your estrogen. Youre going to flirt with a fine line. Just make sure you have everything at least on hand and an even better idea would be to run a pretty strong ai throughout. Out of curiosity… Whats the rest of your cycle consist of?

BMC
[/quote]

Yeah, I definitely need to buy liquidex before I start, and I’m definitely going to be dosing it at no more than 15mg per day for 8 weeks, maybe 10.
I’m currently on TRT of 200mg of Cyp every 7 days, which bring my test to a trough of 625(320-1100). In addition to the 200mh, I’ll be doing 500mg of Cyp, plus the dbol.

Now is that an internet 8%? Or a real 8% bc 225 at that bodyfat is a very impressive physique for an average height person.

[quote]Detroitlionsbaby wrote:
Now is that an internet 8%? Or a real 8% bc 225 at that bodyfat is a very impressive physique for an average height person.[/quote]

I thought the same thing when I read the opening post. If your under or around six foot you’re a big unit BMC!

Good luck with the cycle…ill certainly follow with interest.

Its a real 8%. I will hopefully turn my cycle log into a “from the ground up” type thing and show pics pre gear and in between each cycle if i can remember when the pics were taken. I’m 6’-6’1" depending on which gas station im leaving. Ive actually been working tooth and nail with a nutritionist thats help me reach goals quicker than most anyone I’ve seen. my brother in law and I have used the same nutritionist. Hes help me a ton and has turned my brother in law to an over weight 3 chinned lazy ass to a very built bull. Hes constantly getting offers from supplement companies wanting him to push their product. Ill see if i can get his before and after pics as well. Its rather ridiculous how much hes changed both our physiques. His might i add was with 0 gear.

BMC

How’s the cycle going? I’m going to be doing the same thing but just less dbol, around 15mg to start with. Do you use any ai’s or serm’s while on the cycle?