Conservative Action Plan Ideas

Everyone is focused on the presidential race. But I believe that there are additional battles to be fought in order to bring true Conservative change to the country and restore some balance to the off the rails ride to the Left that we’ve taken under Barack Hussein Obama (peace be upon him).

As most of you well know REPUBLICAN members of the House and Senate all voted to strip Congress of it’s veto power with regard to the latest Iran treaty. Now that Obama is taking it the UN, it’s done. He’s outmaneuvered us again because of these fucking idiots. Let’s help get rid of these fuckers. I’ve been geeking out on Conservative Review .com.

McCain - up for reelection 2016
Kirk - up for reelection 2016
Moran - up for reelection 2016
Thune - up for reelection 2016
Lankford - up for reelection 2016
Portman - up for reelection 2016
Boozman - up for reelection 2016
Burr - up for reelection 2016
Coats - up for reelection 2016
Ayotte - up for reelection 2016
Isakson - up for reelection 2016
Blunt - up for reelection 2016
Hoeven - up for reelection 2016
Murkowski - up for reelection 2016

All of the above are Senate REPUBLICANS who score a D or F in Conservative Review, all are up for reelection.

Below are the Senate Democrats up for reelection. It should go without saying that we should support their opposition.

Bennet - up for reelection 2016
Wyden - up for reelection 2016
Leahy - up for reelection 2016
Blumenthal - up for reelection 2016
Boxer - up for reelection 2016
Mikulski - up for reelection 2016
Schumer - up for reelection 2016
Reid - up for reelection 2016
Murray - up for reelection 2016

Here’s what I did today: Kelli Ward is running against McCain. I just donated a sizeable sum to her campaign because I believe John McCain needs to go. He is, after all, Hillary Clinton’s “favorite Republican”. Fuck him, he’s betrayed our country.

Others on my list that have to be voted out eventually are:

McConnell (F)
Boehner (F)
Ryan (F)
Graham (F)
McCarthy (F)
McHenry (D)

It isn’t just about “YOUR STATE” anymore. Donate to CONSERVATIVE Republicans outside of your state. Figure out the key races and put your money where your mouth is. The way I figure it is that it can cost me now, or cost me later. And if it cost me now, at least some of my effort will be rewarded with more liberty and freedom in the long run.

I’m going to put 5% of my take home pay toward the Conservative cause, spread throughout candidates and key races and AGAINST the Republican fuckers listed above (obviously in the primary). That’s about $125 a week times 67 weeks until the election. That’s over $8000. Now who’s with me? Let’s put our money where our mouth is. Because like it or not, we’re going to pay one way or another. If we don’t turn the tide of this Liberal cesspool that’s overtaking our country, we’re all going to be in deep shit. And my deep shit, I mean higher taxes, less liberty, less freedom and more tyranny from a bloated central government. Who the fuck want’s that? I say we pay NOW and help create a good result.

Let’s put our money where our mouth is. Let’s take ACTION!

Who else has some good ideas that we can actually DO? (as opposed to just talking and bitching - we all do that already) What are some other ideas to help Grass roots spread of the Conservative message?