T Nation

Consequences Will Never Be The Same

This is too funny.

Pretty sure those tears are real, her father is uneducated and pissed, and she is being trolled/hacked/otherwise fucked with by internet warrior pussys.

I don’t see the humor at all.

Those tears are real, she’s upset about youtube comments from this video of hers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PItJHk4h2Wg

That’s…interesting. And her parents and/or her thought posting that vid on youtube would…keep people AWAY? Odd thinking indeed.

Mmm hmm.

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
Pretty sure those tears are real, her father is uneducated and pissed, and she is being trolled/hacked/otherwise fucked with by internet warrior pussys.

I don’t see the humor at all.[/quote]

Woah there Captain Saveahoe, People don’t get attacked/spammed/whatever on the internet without doing something stupid in the first place.

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

Woah there Captain Saveahoe, People don’t get attacked/spammed/whatever on the internet without doing something stupid in the first place.[/quote]

I don’t know exactly what she did. But apparently she said she had three boyfreins or lied or some shit.

And she’s freaking eleven captain save a hoe? WTF

Gotta love how quick the internet moves sometimes.

[quote]dylan10507 wrote:

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

Woah there Captain Saveahoe, People don’t get attacked/spammed/whatever on the internet without doing something stupid in the first place.[/quote]

I don’t know exactly what she did. But apparently she said she had three boyfreins or lied or some shit.

And she’s freaking eleven captain save a hoe? WTF [/quote]

Exactly what is a 11 year old doing putting videos on the internet showing off her bra?

Would you feel better if I said he was a white knight?

[quote]Soulja874 wrote:

Gotta love how quick the internet moves sometimes.[/quote]

ROFL, awesome remix. That dad set himself up for it.

She is eleven. I don’t get how I need to say more. DUUHH she shouldn’t be doing that, but she doesn’t know what the hell she’s doing she’se;even. ELEVEN.

LMAO at internet white knight pic. though. Just none of what you say applies to a ELEMENTARY school kid.

OP is obvious summerfag who poasts shit from ebaums&/b/ on other websites becuz it’s kewl to show off how kewl it is to be a white knight and troll trailer trash from the swamps.

[quote]dylan10507 wrote:
She is eleven. I don’t get how I need to say more. DUUHH she shouldn’t be doing that, but she doesn’t know what the hell she’s doing she’se;even. ELEVEN.

LMAO at internet white knight pic. though. Just none of what you say applies to a ELEMENTARY school kid.[/quote]

So she’s too young to know any better and you’re saying just let her do whatever she wants? That’s the kind of logic that leads to “elementary” kids ending up pregnant.

Her parents need to be supervising what she’s putting on the internet for everyone and their mother to see.

The girls original video seems to start with:

[quote] Crying 11 year-old wrote:
Hey there, itâ??s Jessie something here, and this is to all you fucking haters. Okay. Guess what. You guys are bitches you know what? you donâ??t phase me. Iâ??m just doin this just so you can tell the comments or delete the messages or applauding them butâ?¦ you know what? I donâ??t give a fuck. Iâ??m happy with my life, okay? And if you canâ??t appreciate that, you know what? Iâ??ll pop a glock in your mouth and make your brain slush.[/quote]

Is she old enough to talk big over a message board? Then she’s old enough to deal with the consequences of doing such.

Also, I laughed at the original video. The suffering of nameless strangers seems funny to me. I apparently have no soul.

I don’t know whats goin on but the father had me ROTF.

[quote]hungry4more wrote:
That’s…interesting. And her parents and/or her thought posting that vid on youtube would…keep people AWAY? Odd thinking indeed. [/quote]

I am not sure if this is a dad that would do anything for his daughter, or a dad that is just crazy.

I would close this thread. Theres a good chance it could get back-traced and then T-Nation would be shut down.

[quote]SickAbs wrote:
I would close this thread. Theres a good chance it could get back-traced and then T-Nation would be shut down. [/quote]

and consequences will never be the same.

[quote]DixiesFinest wrote:
.[/quote]

lmfao!!! Yo i had to checkout more of this crap and it lead me to a video of hers where she talks about this gay guy brandon hilton have nude pics. Dude is the gayest kid thats ever been created. He makes music he calls “electropop”. I couldnt bring myself to investigate further after seeing a picture of him.