Congress Threatened with Martial Law?

I haven’t seen this anywhere, but yikes.

Rep Brad Sherman(D) on the house floor saying some congress members were being threatened with the possibility of martial law if the bailout wasn’t passed- - YouTube

Rep Burgess(R) on the floor too makes mention of martial law during the bailout- - YouTube

Just throwing it out there.

Vote third party!

No one concerned about this?

I posted it the other day, nobody really cares which is kinda sad

That doesn’t shock me at all. What does concern me is that they made it worse. Another 800 trillion dollars of inflation. I have a feeling this vote may leave people with second thought. When it comes to investing in American companies. But then if there are enough stupid people to vote that through. I’m sure there are enough stupid people willing to follow them right into hell!

[quote]Rocky101 wrote:
I posted it the other day, nobody really cares which is kinda sad[/quote]

That’s because it wasn’t posted with enough “stink bait.” That’s what the “fish” like in these parts.

The thread has to be taking another direction that allows for personal attacks and bullshit to get attention…the typical nature of PWI.

I don’t think our local, state and federal governments have the resources to implement widespread martial law effectively.

No one cares because we assume it is bullshit.

[quote]Tyler23 wrote:
I don’t think our local, state and federal governments have the resources to implement widespread martial law effectively.[/quote]

You would be surprised how much of the population would willingly accept martial law without much force shown.