T Nation

Congratulations!

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
and while I’m post whoring, congrats to Wol on reaching 2k. Why I’m congratulating him…I dont know.[/quote]

Congratulations is still a congratulations, regardless if you know why you did it. Thanks.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
Neph, you have just over 1k a year. Mak has 4,800. He’s gonna hit bottom, and when he does, he will have to make the choice himself.

Life, or T-Nation.[/quote]

What would a T-man do?

Congradulations, btw I like your avatar. It makes me think about doing dirty things to that girl, then it makes me laugh. Best of both worlds!

Joe Brooks aka Joe Joseph aka JJ aka Brooks has been a member for 2 months and has had 2k posts. That dude is a monster. I think T-Nation deleted his account for posting too much, hence his reincarnation as Brooks.

@ ukrainian - I would think the discipline learned under the iron would have you trying a little harder to get a job after failing. Seriously, a job (regardless of how shitty)is great for a person your age.

@Wolbarret - no one gives a shit, lol.

@IronDwarf - your avatars (which I understand you draw yourself) are always pretty sweet.

@ Mak - it’s cool if you’re posting at work. If you’re actually on here all day with no job, that’s pretty sad.

@OG - nice boobies.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
4,800 and Level 1 screams of abusing the system.[/quote]

Level 0 actually. My Biotest NZ purchases don’t get recorded here :frowning:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
@ Mak - it’s cool if you’re posting at work. If you’re actually on here all day with no job, that’s pretty sad.[/quote]

A whole lotta houses gonna be falling down.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Joe Brooks aka Joe Joseph aka JJ aka Brooks has been a member for 2 months and has had 2k posts. That dude is a monster. I think T-Nation deleted his account for posting too much, hence his reincarnation as Brooks.

@ ukrainian - I would think the discipline learned under the iron would have you trying a little harder to get a job after failing. Seriously, a job (regardless of how shitty)is great for a person your age.

@Wolbarret - no one gives a shit, lol.

@IronDwarf - your avatars (which I understand you draw yourself) are always pretty sweet.

@ Mak - it’s cool if you’re posting at work. If you’re actually on here all day with no job, that’s pretty sad.

@OG - nice boobies.[/quote]

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[/quote]

I actually did try. I have gone to work with my dad now (he’s a carpenter). On every single application, I wrote “Willing to do any job”. The problem is that I have to walk to work, so my choices are pretty limited. I guess I will need to see how long it takes my to ride my bike to Wal-Mart.

I have been told once that I didn’t have enough reliable transportation. I replied that it only would take my 20 minutes at the max to walk here, no matter what. Still, they said that wasn’t good enough.

I have no idea why people wouldn’t hire me though. They hired worse candidates.

[quote]ukrainian wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:

I actually did try. I have gone to work with my dad now (he’s a carpenter). On every single application, I wrote “Willing to do any job”. The problem is that I have to walk to work, so my choices are pretty limited. I guess I will need to see how long it takes my to ride my bike to Wal-Mart.

I have been told once that I didn’t have enough reliable transportation. I replied that it only would take my 20 minutes at the max to walk here, no matter what. Still, they said that wasn’t good enough.

I have no idea why people wouldn’t hire me though. They hired worse candidates. [/quote]

I started working when I was 12, but it was picking fruit. That doesn’t really take a lot of responsibility or maturity. After that it was cleaning out horse stalls and feeding livestock.

Don’t rush yourself. I am really impressed with your wanting to improve YOURSELF at your age in a not really all the vain way. You aren’t looking for a fast out. You are willing to work for things.

I would hire you.

Celeste

Lol Wol - you seem to have many good gifs for any occasion.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Lol Wol - you seem to have many good gifs for any occasion. [/quote]

Everyone forgets poor Mak.

Congrats! Considering my sign up date, I’m way behind all of you as far as post counts go.

In my defense, the forums were blocked here at work for a few years and I don’t mess around with my computer as much once I’m home.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
ukrainian wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:

I have no idea why people wouldn’t hire me though. They hired worse candidates.

I started working when I was 12, but it was picking fruit. That doesn’t really take a lot of responsibility or maturity. After that it was cleaning out horse stalls and feeding livestock.

Don’t rush yourself. I am really impressed with your wanting to improve YOURSELF at your age in a not really all the vain way. You aren’t looking for a fast out. You are willing to work for things.

I would hire you.

Celeste
[/quote]

Thanks. Now, if only more managers knew this.

But still, thank you.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:

I would hire you.

Celeste
[/quote]

I’ll work for you…for free.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
Lol Wol - you seem to have many good gifs for any occasion.

Everyone forgets poor Mak.[/quote]

Lol, I dug your gif in the tribunal in T-Cell Alpha but I didn’t wanna comment on my own burn. Plus some of your funny gifs don’t get noticed. You know, with all your cute, uh, I mean ghey…little cat pictures…

its a celebration bitches!

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Lol, I dug your gif in the tribunal in TCA but I didn’t wanna comment on my own burn. Plus some of your funny gifs don’t get noticed. You know, with all your cute, uh, I mean ghey…little cat pictures…[/quote]

Ghey? You bastard.

Attack!

[quote]Jetric9 wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBGIQ7ZuuiU [/quote]

Tricked again!

[quote]AngryVader wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:

Tricked again![/quote]

I just got rick roll’d by Angry Vader because he got rick roll’d by Jetric. DAMN!

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
AngryVader wrote:
Jetric9 wrote:

Tricked again!

I just got rick roll’d by Angry Vader because he got rick roll’d by Jetric. DAMN![/quote]

It’s like a Rick Roll pyramid scheme.