Congratulations!

2000 POSTS!

Gotcha bitch. You thought this thread was about something important didn’t you. HA HA.

WolBarret has hit 2000 posts. I waited till late in the afternoon to post this.

Out of my 2,000 posts, I think I’ve had 20 that affected people positively in a deep and spiritual manner. The rest of my posts have been bad jokes and dirty pictures. That describes me perfectly.

Considering we joined at the same time, you’ve got some work to do cause I don’t fuck around.

:slight_smile:

[quote]rsg wrote:
Considering we joined at the same time, you’ve got some work to do cause I don’t fuck around.

[/quote]

Son of a bitch…

I can’t post that many dirty pictures. I’ll flood the market and my sock will plummet.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
rsg wrote:

Son of a bitch…

I can’t post that many dirty pictures. I’ll flood the market and my sock will plummet.[/quote]

Your sock will most definitely plummet.

LOL!

[quote]rsg wrote:
WolBarret wrote:
rsg wrote:

Son of a bitch…

I can’t post that many dirty pictures. I’ll flood the market and my sock will plummet.

Your sock will most definitely plummet.

LOL![/quote]

Jesus. My fingers out types my brain every time.

Wolba-who?

I’ve pwned you all.

God I have no life.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
I’ve pwned you all.

God I have no life.[/quote]

almost 5k in just over a year IS pretty sad. I was addicted at a time but never went off like you have. PM me for some progam step help.

what’s up with the quotes not displaying grey???

[quote]Makavali wrote:
I’ve pwned you all.

God I have no life.[/quote]

Holy shit, Mak. You need an intervention. And my thread isn’t the place to do it. We’re here to celebrate WolBarret’s 2,000 posts.

1. We admitted we were “powerless” over T-Nation.

[quote]Rockscar wrote:
almost 5k in just over a year IS pretty sad. I was addicted at a time but never went off like you have. PM me for some progam step help.[/quote]

Share it with us all. There’s more than just me that needs help.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Share it with us all. There’s more than just me that needs help.[/quote]

Isn’t that the truth.

Plus, Wol gets extra points for having the most avatars in a single week.

Neph, you have just over 1k a year. Mak has 4,800. He’s gonna hit bottom, and when he does, he will have to make the choice himself.

Life, or T-Nation.

4,800 and Level 1 screams of abusing the system.

and while I’m post whoring, congrats to Wol on reaching 2k. Why I’m congratulating him…I dont know.

Congratulations!!!

2k man

Well, I don’t think I am doing too bad, I probably won’t have more than 1.5k posts in one year. I would post less, but the summer is really boring right now. Yes, I tried to get a job and a life, but I failed at both.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:
Plus, Wol gets extra points for having the most avatars in a single week. [/quote]

Damn right. I pride myself on never using the same avatar twice. Eventually I’ll run out. If I get desperate, I’ll use the booby avatars.