Congratulations Dems

[quote]Mick28 wrote:
You’ve got the wrong feeling, I actually wish him well and think that good things can come from him (that is Obama being elected President. Unlike YOU and your cronies who did nothing but whine about Bush for 8 years. Talk about bitter Ha ha…the left wrote the book.

One more thing genius…everyone knows (with perhaps you being the only exception) that the liberal media was in the tank for obuma from the beginning…Just ask Hillary.

Tell me how does anyone lose with just about every major media outlet kissing your ass 24/7?[/quote]

And so far, please enlighten me oh wise one on what policies Obama has enacted as President of the United States of America that you should be complaining about?

Believe me, if Obama fucks up, I won’t mince my words. You on the other hand, take delight in pre-judging people and wallowing in bitterness because your beloved McCain lost. He took defeat like a man, why can’t you?

[quote]jsbrook wrote:
Bush derangement syndrome?! Ha. We’ll see what tune you guys are singing in 4 years. Or 8 years.

I hope BO is a good president. But if he’s not the anti-BO folks here will be just as loud and vehement as the anti-Bushies were.

People were dissappointed when Bush was elected in back in 2000. But the justifiable trash-taking did not really rise to a fever-pitch until 8 years of shiteous leading commenced.

Please tell me you won’t be just as vicious if BO’s not a bad as you fear he’ll be and pray he won’t. You’d be lying.[/quote]

You must not have been very politically aware in high school. The anti-Bush sycophants have been rabid since the votes were counted in Florida.

Seriously, why the revisionist history? It doesn’t work when there are people actually old enough to remember how things REALLY happened.

If the new baby jesus starts being the liberal he always has been, there should rightly be a shit ton of bitching.

The rap on anyone who talks bad about the new baby jesus will be that they are racists. Just hide and watch.

But nonetheless - Obama won. He probably should have as the republicans certainly deserved to lose for abandoning conservatism.

http://www.libertystickers.com/product/Dont-blame-me-I-wrote-in-ron-paul-SH/

…or even better.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
jsbrook wrote:
Bush derangement syndrome?! Ha. We’ll see what tune you guys are singing in 4 years. Or 8 years.

I hope BO is a good president. But if he’s not the anti-BO folks here will be just as loud and vehement as the anti-Bushies were.

People were dissappointed when Bush was elected in back in 2000. But the justifiable trash-taking did not really rise to a fever-pitch until 8 years of shiteous leading commenced.

Please tell me you won’t be just as vicious if BO’s not a bad as you fear he’ll be and pray he won’t. You’d be lying.

You must not have been very politically aware in high school. The anti-Bush sycophants have been rabid since the votes were counted in Florida.

Seriously, why the revisionist history? It doesn’t work when there are people actually old enough to remember how things REALLY happened.

If the new baby jesus starts being the liberal he always has been, there should rightly be a shit ton of bitching.

The rap on anyone who talks bad about the new baby jesus will be that they are racists. Just hide and watch.

But nonetheless - Obama won. He probably should have as the republicans certainly deserved to lose for abandoning conservatism.

[/quote]

Like the revisionist history half of you tried to push with denying half of our founders belief in strong, centralized federal government?

Sure, there were people who were rabidly anti-Bush from the beginning. But the majority of Bush haters or detractors didn’t become so until he provided good reason. His approval ratings are reflective of that.

They didn’t go to shit until his actions went a long way towards placing this country in the shitter. And his presidency proved to be diametrically opposed to his entire campaign platform.

The Democrats deserved to have won because the Republicans picked a presidential candidate who failed to distinguish himself from liberal Democrats in any meaningful way and tried to ‘make up’ for it by picking an arch-conservative vice-presidential candidate whose views are fundamentally out-of-line with the majority of the electorate.