I was the biggest ass-hat of all. :D[/quote]

nooooooo… you weren’t…

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
Synthetickiller wrote:
I was the biggest ass-hat of all. :smiley:

nooooooo… you weren’t…

[/quote]

lol

I guess I didnt participate enough the first time, I maybe only posted in there 40-50 times.

There were way too many threads in there the first time that had no business being there, I’m glad things are going better the 2nd time around.

The Bodybuilding forum is still a damn mess though.

[quote]OctoberGirl wrote:
Synthetickiller wrote:
I was the biggest ass-hat of all. :smiley:

nooooooo… you weren’t…

[/quote]

Yeah, I was.

[quote]Makavali wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Like whom?

LiveFromThe781[/quote]

who could’nt remember his quality input

The new T-Cell Alpha is wonderful! I read it shortly before bedtime and man, it puts me right to sleep! Way better than a glass of milk and a turkey sandwich!!

Looking at Nate Dogg’s home improvements kind of reminds me of watching someone’s home movies. Then there’s laroyal’s thread which talks about a colon cleanse and then a ‘probiotic load’, wtf that is. It’s a load of something alright.

About that time, the eyelids flutter and I’m off to dream land. Good job, guys!!

[quote]WS4JB wrote:
I guess I didnt participate enough the first time, I maybe only posted in there 40-50 times.

There were way too many threads in there the first time that had no business being there, I’m glad things are going better the 2nd time around.

The Bodybuilding forum is still a damn mess though.[/quote]

I didn’t post much just because it was a train wreck from the start. Also my training is drastically different now from my PL and BB days (Yep I’m old). The quality peeps will eventually get in if they aren’t there yet. I think it is more in-line with the original concept now…

[quote]WS4JB wrote:

The Bodybuilding forum is still a damn mess though.[/quote]

You ain’t kidding. Right now the main poster is a 135 kid who in 1 thread states he’s not gaining weight, and in another says hitting the weights hard and keeping a good diet is easy for him.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
The new T-Cell Alpha is wonderful! I read it shortly before bedtime and man, it puts me right to sleep! Way better than a glass of milk and a turkey sandwich!!

Looking at Nate Dogg’s home improvements kind of reminds me of watching someone’s home movies. Then there’s laroyal’s thread which talks about a colon cleanse and then a ‘probiotic load’, wtf that is. It’s a load of something alright.

About that time, the eyelids flutter and I’m off to dream land. Good job, guys!![/quote]

In one thread you question why anyone would doubt your sincerity about how good the t-cell is, and now you’re completely trashing it.

Still bitter, eh?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

About that time, the eyelids flutter and I’m off to dream land. Good job, guys!!

In one thread you question why anyone would doubt your sincerity about how good the t-cell is, and now you’re completely trashing it.

Still bitter, eh?[/quote]

Question: how can anyone read Prof X’s X Factor 3 drivel and not outright laugh out loud? I see now why he wanted a forum where he could post such absolute drivel and then remove anyone who laughed at it.

“It will become enraged when someone shines brighter than its own 7 watt energy saving fluorescence.”

ROFLMAO!

“You are not a special snow flake or an unequalled work of art.”

OMG!!!

T-Cell Alpha rocks baby!!!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:

Still bitter, eh?

Question: how can anyone read Prof X’s X Factor 3 drivel and not outright laugh out loud? I see now why he wanted a forum where he could post such absolute drivel and then remove anyone who laughed at it.

“It will become enraged when someone shines brighter than its own 7 watt energy saving fluorescence.”

ROFLMAO!

“You are not a special snow flake or an unequalled work of art.”

OMG!!!

T-Cell Alpha rocks baby!!!

[/quote]

Yet you wanted us to believe your sincerity in the other thread. We get it, you’re a liar. You’ve been caught quite a few times now, it may be time to hang up the boots (like you promised).

Colin, read this thread cause you started it. Didn’t seem to be a whole lot there for me the first time around. I think I posted in the T-Cell a couple of times before the mass removal. Haven’t looked in on it since. Have to give it a look now.

Do we have to make a sacrifice or consult an oracle if we have a question? Maybe they have something on middle age guys and shuffleboard.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

Yet you wanted us to believe your sincerity in the other thread. We get it, you’re a liar. You’ve been caught quite a few times now, it may be time to hang up the boots (like you promised).

[/quote]

Not a peep about the Prof’s lies? Afraid the sheriff will remove you?

How CAN anyone be sincere with you guys? Its a big joke X infinity.

‘Flourescence’ OMG!!! LOL!!!

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:

[/quote]

It’s so nice not having you in there. Your posts are completely incoherent and conspiracy theory-riddled to an awful degree. I keep hearing from a few people you have decent things to offer, but then I keep seeing posts like the ones in this thread.

At least Professor X has writing ability. I feel like your posts come after an OxyContin/Ritalin binge. All jumpy.

So that guys list had some results, huh? Glad to hear it. I’ll have to check it out again.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
[/quote]

Wow that is the first thing I’ve ever read of your’s I agree with. Not that conspiracy theory crap, I think X does a pretty good job of handling his online critics and I think his desire for the T-Cell had nothing to do with wanting to be free from people who disagree with him… I suspect he gets a kick out of his online scraps. But I do agree with it being impossible not to laugh at that post… or cringe.

I think all that backslapping, high fiving and adulation has gone to X’s head. That wasn’t a blog it was the product of X’s masturbation on my screen. Ugh.

BTW that snowflake crap is straight out of fight club and HH please don’t misunderstand: I half agreed with you on this one but I still think you are a tool.

[quote]GCF wrote:
BTW that snowflake crap is straight out of fight club.[/quote]

No shit?

Who would’a thunk it? You are a quick one.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
GCF wrote:
BTW that snowflake crap is straight out of fight club.

No shit?

Who would’a thunk it? You are a quick one.[/quote]

Well I’m guessing HH didn’t know judging by the way he singled that line out. That was who my comment was directed at. I imagine that there are other people who didn’t know either and thought you came up with what is a pretty cool line.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:

[/quote]

Um, so don’t read it. I read about 3 lines of it and hit the little back arrow at the top of the page. At least I didn’t have to read 89 pages of you and X pissing on each other. If that motivates himself and others more power to him why should you care?

And I guess I’m not hip, cuase I didn’t know it came from Fight club…