Congrats to Roman

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
I hate him

he owes me money

11 dollars

and since he is tied in with this site, a ham too[/quote]

You only charge $11?

[quote]polo77j wrote:
Looking forward to it John. With the work you did with Colin, it should be a fantastic read.

Do you think, ya know, us T-Nationites will get some sort of advanced copy or teaser chapters or something? You know, a little somethin’ for the effort?[/quote]

Absolutely - gotta workout with the T-Nation brass, but I am 100% going to do some cool stuff for T-Nation people.

At the very least, I’ll create some programs that you can only get if you are a T-Nation member.

I got my start here, and am completely intent on giving back.

[quote]aeyogi wrote:

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
I hate him

he owes me money

11 dollars

and since he is tied in with this site, a ham too[/quote]

You only charge $11?[/quote]

Handjobs aren’t exactly at a premium.

[quote]USMCpoolee wrote:
Congrats John, you deserve it. I will definitely be buying it.[/quote]

Much appreciated! Thank you for the support.

[quote]MattyXL wrote:
Way to go John! I will be purchasing![/quote]

Thanks, Matty; means a lot. Just gotta see if we can get Rex to do the nutrition plan. I get that guy to 190, and I can guarantee a best-seller.

[quote]John Romaniello wrote:

Absolutely - gotta workout with the T-Nation brass, but I am 100% going to do some cool stuff for T-Nation people.

At the very least, I’ll create some programs that you can only get if you are a T-Nation member.

I got my start here, and am completely intent on giving back.[/quote]

BOSS

[quote]Lonnie123 wrote:
Book Title Ideas:

• “Put down the pizza, then pick up this book”

• “Hey tubby, tape this to a Prowler and get pushing!”

• “How to Build a Roman Physique in 10,000 steps (a day, every day)”

Awesome John. I made use of your Feast to Fast idea during my contest prep and it worked well. You are one of the guys that cut the bullshit and obviously walk the walk. Best of luck![/quote]

Personally I like;

“Don’t be a BFF (Big Fat Fuck) anymore”
“Don’t blame me if the road to single digit BF is paved with Single leg Movements” ← Actual quote from John when I was bitching…
“Goblet squats, yes they are gay but effective”

[quote]Colin Wilson wrote:

“Don’t blame me if the road to single digit BF is paved with Single leg Movements” ← Actual quote from John when I was bitching…
[/quote]

This made me chuckle a lil … nothing makes me feel more humble then bulgarian split squats

Congratulations! I always liked reading your stuff.

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[/quote]

This made me chuckle a lil … nothing makes me feel more humble then bulgarian split squats[/quote]

Haha I just searched my email and, as it turns out, I did say that. Just made a note to put it in the book.

Sweet.

[quote]johnman18 wrote:
Congratulations! I always liked reading your stuff.[/quote]

Thank you, kind sir!

[quote]polo77j wrote:

[/quote]

This made me chuckle a lil … nothing makes me feel more humble then bulgarian split squats[/quote]

Haha I just searched my email and, as it turns out, I did say that. Just made a note to put it in the book.

Sweet.[/quote]

It’s like we’re helping you write it :slight_smile:

Congrats, John!

… and super excited that I beat out Jillian with my advance. Crazy!

[/quote]

This made me chuckle. Ehehehehe.

Congrats on the book deal.

Congratulations buddy!! John is a fantastic trainer and really knows his stuff, being a cool nerd helps as well :wink:

I’ll have to take a look at it but if it’s released around the same time as D3 you’re having to wait a few months.

[quote]LiquidMercury wrote:
I’ll have to take a look at it but if it’s released around the same time as D3 you’re having to wait a couple of years[/quote]

Fixed.

[quote]optheta wrote:

I’ll have to take a look at it but if it’s released around the same time as D3 you’re having to wait a couple of years[/quote]

Fixed.[/quote]

Diablo?

[quote]sufiandy wrote:

[quote]optheta wrote:

Fixed.[/quote]

Diablo?[/quote]

Yep.

Roman. 19th level Fighter/14th level Transmuter.
Human.

Str: 19
Dex: 15
Con: 16
Int: 14
Wis: 14
Cha: 17

:smiley:

Nice work Roman and Colin!