Congrats to Roman

Just wanted to show some love for one of T-Nation’s own, John Romaniello. Dude just got a major book deal. Some of you know that Roman is my coach and that he designed the program and diet that completely transformed my body last winter. His stuff is awesome and just plain works…he’s been writing for this site forever, and nice to see him getting picked up in the mainstream.

Congrats man, you deserve it; and thanks for everything.

Keep kicking A$$ John!

+1

Congrats John!

james

Congrats

+1 on the congratz…

Btw, awesome transformation Colin. Very inspirational…keep up the good work!

Thanks so much, Colin. And everyone else! Much appreciated on the 'gratz.

I’m effin’ pumped about the book deal and super excited that I beat out Jillian with my advance. Crazy!

Anyway, mainstream is truly correct - my publisher (Harper) is intent on making this a NYT best-seller (as am I), so there will be tons of media. Promise I’ll do at least one TV appearance with a T-Nation shirt =)

The book will be of interest to T-Nation folks, as well, so when it comes out I’ll be asking for ways to bribe you into buying it.

Really appreciate the support.

Fucking awesome will it be in electronic format?

Go Roman Go! Great job bro. Hard work and years in the biz paying off!

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Fucking awesome will it be in electronic format? [/quote]

x2

[quote]UtahLama wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

x2 [/quote]

Hey where you been?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Indeed it will. Will be released across all platforms =) Thanks for the interest!

[quote]John Romaniello wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Indeed it will. Will be released across all platforms =) Thanks for the interest![/quote]

Awesome I have a nook so kind of stop buying real books a while back.

When will it be released?

And did you already post the name?

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Indeed it will. Will be released across all platforms =) Thanks for the interest![/quote]

And did you already post the name?[/quote]

Release is scheduled for April 2013. So, this will be a bigger build than the Avengers. And since that was awesome, that automatically means the book will be awesome, too. (It’s science, see?)

Name has not been posted yet; tossing around a few and will let you know as soon as we decide.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

And did you already post the name?[/quote]

Release is scheduled for April 2013. So, this will be a bigger build than the Avengers. And since that was awesome, that automatically means the book will be awesome, too. (It’s science, see?)

Name has not been posted yet; tossing around a few and will let you know as soon as we decide.

[/quote]

Lol sounds good John

I hate him

he owes me money

11 dollars

and since he is tied in with this site, a ham too

I always enjoyed your articles; congrats on the book.

Way to go John! I will be purchasing!

Book Title Ideas:

• “Put down the pizza, then pick up this book”

• “Hey tubby, tape this to a Prowler and get pushing!”

• “How to Build a Roman Physique in 10,000 steps (a day, every day)”

Awesome John. I made use of your Feast to Fast idea during my contest prep and it worked well. You are one of the guys that cut the bullshit and obviously walk the walk. Best of luck!

Congrats John, you deserve it. I will definitely be buying it.

Looking forward to it John. With the work you did with Colin, it should be a fantastic read.

Do you think, ya know, us T-Nationites will get some sort of advanced copy or teaser chapters or something? You know, a little somethin’ for the effort?