Congrats on the News!

Wow that is so awesome, thanks for sharing

1 Like

félicitations aux parents ;-))
thib junior peut être le futur coach de mes petits enfants ,lol

Really? 583 views and just 21 guys saying congratulations?

Wow! So many people receiving FREE USEFUL advice, knowledge and experience from CT, and so little people saying something nice to him due regarding him having his very first son! Maybe I am a very old fashioned guy, but I would have expected looots of people leaving great comments

Bon, laisse moi dire…félicitations pour le petit garcon que vous attendez! Je vous désire le meilleur pour votre enfant et pour vous deux.

That’s fine, I got like 500 congrats messages on facebook and 150 on instagram, I almost need a secretary to ready them for me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think there are lots of people, like myself, who wish CT the best and are very happy for him, but who just don’t believe that adding a 700th ‘Congratulations’ message from a complete stranger will change much in his life and might even seem disingenuous.

It’s kind of the same reason why I no longer wish ‘Happy Birthday’ to people on my Facebook list even when I know the person and receive a notification. It doesn’t seem genuine to me and I personally doubt that 50 ‘Happy Birthdays’ later has a lasting, profound mark on the person.