T Nation

Congrats Boston!

Celtics won…

Now let’s have the Sox repeat… God loves us.

Raise number seventeen to the rafters.

Irish,
You’re my boy but still boggles me how you can be a Giants fan and support those Boston teams.

[quote]Djwlfpack wrote:
Irish,
You’re my boy but still boggles me how you can be a Giants fan and support those Boston teams.[/quote]

Hahha. Ahh I know.

I came up a Knicks fan, but they’re an embarrassment to professional sports now.

I don’t really watch basketball, but as a diehard Red Sox fan and a hater of the terrible state of Fagifornia and specifically the terribly superficial town of LA, I had to pull hard for the Celts.

Plus… I’m Irish… they’re called the Celtics… I can’t really be against them.

And that worst to first only happens so often… I lovvveee me some underdog stories.

[quote]Djwlfpack wrote:
Irish,
You’re my boy but still boggles me how you can be a Giants fan and support those Boston teams.[/quote]

cause boston runs sports. being a fan of any boston sports team is like being a Cowboys or Bulls fan in the 90s

Boston sucks.

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

And that worst to first only happens so often… I lovvveee me some underdog stories.[/quote]

Let’s not get carried away. The Celtics were stacked, they were in no way underdogs. Not to take anything away from their accomplishment, they absolutely earned their victory in every way. They are a lot of things, but underdogs is not one of them.

NEXT YEAR

[quote]FightinIrish26 wrote:

[/quote]

And the Celtics starting line-up just SCREAMS “Irish”…

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
FightinIrish26 wrote:

And the Celtics starting line-up just SCREAMS “Irish”…
[/quote]

Hahahaha! It’s a special breed of Nigerian Irish.

We’re all winners, some are just winningier than others.

Celtics win Championship # 17, TKO wins free round of golf.

How is your golf game day after upper body work out?
Mine is unusually worse than usual.

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:

cause boston runs sports. being a fan of any boston sports team is like being a Cowboys or Bulls fan in the 90s[/quote]

Yeah, except for that whole pesky super bowl thing.

For some reason I don’t dislike them like the Patriots and the Red Sox, probably because their fans haven’t been crowing about them for a while.

I didn’t see very much of this series but it certainly took me back to the good old days of Lakers vs Celtics.

You fuckin’ Bostonians (Bostonites, Bostofags, whatever) are spoiled.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
You fuckin’ Bostonians (Bostonites, Bostofags, whatever) are spoiled. [/quote]

Massholes.

Massholes.

EDIT: Dammit Zap.

I want to despise them but I don’t. Their big 3 are just about the most humble superstar athletes I’ve ever seen.

As much as I love Kobe, I have to admit the man has no heart.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

Yes we are spoiled now, but we deserve it. After the years, decades of heart break us and our parents had over Boston sports, Its about time we get some.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

fuck off, the red sox went 80+ years without a championship and the celtics went 22. for the longest time the Patriots were terrible. the Bruins have always been at least decent though.

Boston deserves every ring, trophy, banner, and parade we get. this city has the most loyal die hard fans in the world.

[quote]Stronghold wrote:
LiveFromThe781 wrote:

cause boston runs sports. being a fan of any boston sports team is like being a Cowboys or Bulls fan in the 90s

Yeah, except for that whole pesky super bowl thing.[/quote]

riiight, cause they didnt win 3 superbowls and regardless if they lost the last one they still had an 18-0 streak. give credit where its due and stop being a hater.