Congrats Big_Boss!

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
LOL…I’m sure a posted pics in a thread I created when he was born…AND I missed this thread somehow…lol. Anyways…since he’s nearing up on 1st birthday here’s some pics…[/quote]

Little cuttie pie!

I don’t think he likes the hat though.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
…and thanks for the congrats…been away for a while…lol[/quote]

Sooo cute. :smiley:

[quote]Christine wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:
LOL…I’m sure a posted pics in a thread I created when he was born…AND I missed this thread somehow…lol. Anyways…since he’s nearing up on 1st birthday here’s some pics…[/quote]

Little cuttie pie!

I don’t think he likes the hat though.[/quote]

Thanks…and yeah…I didn’t blame him. But it made for an awesome pic imo…lol.

Awesome pictures BB, how did you miss this and where you been…wait never mind you just now getting some sleep.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Awesome pictures BB, how did you miss this and where you been…wait never mind you just now getting some sleep. [/quote]

EXACTLY…lol. I’ve been around…fatherhood taking up 99% of my time…lol. The other one percent being school,training for fights(me and students),losing the weight I gained with this kid…lol,etc…etc.

Great Pics. I cannot believe I had not congratulated you on the siring of a son. Like DJ says, get some sleep. I t gets progressively better over the next year.

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:
Awesome pictures BB, how did you miss this and where you been…wait never mind you just now getting some sleep. [/quote]

EXACTLY…lol. I’ve been around…fatherhood taking up 99% of my time…lol. The other one percent being school,training for fights(me and students),losing the weight I gained with this kid…lol,etc…etc. [/quote]

Well hopefully you can pop in time to time, my grandkid just hit a year old. Fuck I’m old.

[quote]Tex Ag wrote:
Great Pics. I cannot believe I had not congratulated you on the siring of a son. Like DJ says, get some sleep. I t gets progressively better over the next year.[/quote]

Thanks…yeah it’s getting better…thankfully in time for 8 week fight camp I finished up a few weeks back. Already rough being over 30…not getting any sleep would have been awful…lol.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

[quote]Big_Boss wrote:

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

EXACTLY…lol. I’ve been around…fatherhood taking up 99% of my time…lol. The other one percent being school,training for fights(me and students),losing the weight I gained with this kid…lol,etc…etc. [/quote]

Well hopefully you can pop in time to time, my grandkid just hit a year old. Fuck I’m old.[/quote]

Man…but that’s a blessing :wink: I will be back from time to time. Have a little down time for awhile.

Your boy is adorable, Boss!

That lil boy is too much, Boss!! Lord willing, I’ll be feeling the pain of sleep loss come August.

Man, he is one cute little fella, BB!
Looks like he’s already got some attitude as well!

Good times, daddy!!

Beautiful BB. And I feel you on the time thing. I’m presently in Kindergarten.

[quote]TheBodyGuard wrote:
Beautiful BB. And I feel you on the time thing. I’m presently in Kindergarten. [/quote]

BG I would trade you man to have my kids back to that age, youngest is 16 year old girl.

I DO NOT FUCKING relate well with that age and gender.

Kills me cause all I see is the little 2 year old girl.

[quote]Rodimus Black wrote:
That lil boy is too much, Boss!! Lord willing, I’ll be feeling the pain of sleep loss come August.[/quote]

Yep…he’s doing everything except for talking and walking…won’t be long. He’s standing and climbing stuff already at 9 months.

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Beautiful BB. And I feel you on the time thing. I’m presently in Kindergarten. [/quote]

BG I would trade you man to have my kids back to that age, youngest is 16 year old girl.

Kills me cause all I see is the little 2 year old girl. [/quote]

LOL well of course you would trade. She’s now interested in boys. Just try not to go to jail okay? :slight_smile: LOL

[quote]Derek542 wrote:

Kills me cause all I see is the little 2 year old girl. [/quote]

LOL well of course you would trade. She’s now interested in boys. Just try not to go to jail okay? :slight_smile: LOL[/quote]

Well yea that for sure, she is trying to date a senior.

Also teen girls just articulate like mentally challenged monkeys. I swear if I hear the word “like” one more time I am going to pop a fucking aneurysm.

hahaha! great pics, congrats big man.

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

[quote]LarryDavid wrote:
:([/quote]

:)[/quote]

:confused:

And Bawse, the pics damnnit![/quote]

cant…stop…staring…at…your…avatar…wait, what is this thread about now?