T Nation

Congrats ASinger

Just sending out congratulations to Adam Singer for his brother’s win on TUF!

Rory remained calm despite being on his back most of the first round and finally knocked Solomon out in the beginning of the 2nd with a high kick followed by punches. Good fight!

Thank You.
Adam

yeah - well done - i like the stuff you guys have put out in your instructionals and other SBG stuff. The “I” method is fantastic.

On a side note would it be possible for posters to mayber put a more vague description in their title and the word SPOILER as well - i have’nt seen this episode of TUF yet and it now sucks that i know whats happened.

All the best guys.

[quote]Ryu wrote:

On a side note would it be possible for posters to mayber put a more vague description in their title and the word SPOILER as well - i have’nt seen this episode of TUF yet and it now sucks that i know whats happened.

[/quote]

Sorry bro, I should’ve considered the good folks across the water.

[quote]carter12 wrote:
Ryu wrote:

Sorry bro, I should’ve considered the good folks across the water.

[/quote]

lol - not to worry mate - i’m easy going though some folks may want extreme vengence :wink: and had i known he’d be up for fighting i’d lay my money on him :wink: