Confused...

Hi all I am new to the forum. I have read a few of the stickies as well as from other web forums trying to keep myself informed. I have done 2 cycles in the past of Test E with adex and nolva PCT with standard doses and protocol, No HCg as I had no ways to order. Also I ran AI thru PCT…problem…I had e2 rebound (proved in BW)the second time around. The cycles were about 8 months apart.

I decided to get some aromasin seeing that it is a suicide inhibitor and run for 4 weeks with taper thinking it would fix the problem but seems to have not. So my question is since I am not longer in cycle and T levels are good…is e2 something I will always battle even tho I am not on cycle or TRT? Thanks all!

the “suicidal” aspect of aromasin is hilariously misunderstood.

we won’t be able to answer your question unless you get blood work…

Last set of bloods was a week ago…however I am currently running clomid 50 mg for low FSH so my e2 will be a false e2 right? Was on week 3 of clomid when levels were taken so at this point I have a boost in most levels but my FSH never really came back up. Couold this is because of not using HCG?

FSH- 4.4 (1.4-18.1)
LH-13.4 (1.5-9.3)
Prolactin- 3.7 (2.1-17.7)
SHGB- 35.6 (16.5-55.9)
T Serum- 1031 (348-1197)
Free T- 26.4 (9.3-26.5)
E2 75.4 (11.6-41.2)

[quote]pwrlift44 wrote:
Last set of bloods was a week ago…however I am currently running clomid 50 mg for low FSH so my e2 will be a false e2 right? Was on week 3 of clomid when levels were taken so at this point I have a boost in most levels but my FSH never really came back up. Couold this is because of not using HCG?

FSH- 4.4 (1.4-18.1)
LH-13.4 (1.5-9.3)
Prolactin- 3.7 (2.1-17.7)
SHGB- 35.6 (16.5-55.9)
T Serum- 1031 (348-1197)
Free T- 26.4 (9.3-26.5)
E2 75.4 (11.6-41.2)[/quote]

not necessarily, if you are really that concerned, run some HMG. and yes, the clomid is giving you false readings

Just HMG, no HCG? Same dosing protocol as HCG? One issue…don’t know a source or what sites are legit…

BTW thank you for the help :slight_smile:

hcg would be beneficial, hmg is supposed to be what does it for FSH however…

hcg is for LH primarily

ok I’m gunna check out some sites and grab a vial…would you recommend stopping the clomid?

no

Should I be running an AI with the clomid? I seen on the stickies it says to run AI put PCT however this is long after PCT.

I would yes

I think that you are taking too much clomid. High LH levels can down regulate LH receptors. If that happens, what are the implications for recovery?

Hi LT or too much hCG can cause high T–>E2 inside the testes and a competitive AI drug cannot reduce that.

Cut Clomid dose to 25mg.

SERM’s increase E2, its not lab work confusion.

Please read the advice for new guys sticky in the testosterone replacement forum for good general info and understanding.

Thank you!

Tapered off clomid and aromasin after 5 weeks…zero libido…getting bloods on monday…any suggestions?? I just want my drive back im halfway tempted to go back on cycle but dont want to be even more screwed up…

[quote]pwrlift44 wrote:
Tapered off clomid and aromasin after 5 weeks…zero libido…getting bloods on monday…any suggestions?? I just want my drive back im halfway tempted to go back on cycle but dont want to be even more screwed up…[/quote]

post your bloods and we will go from there