confused with girls.

Guys like you are fucking assholes!!!

and you guys thought i was a jerk… j/k. dunno, brotha. but it sounds like you have some things to work out, and your girly does too. good luck w/ whatever happens.

oh, i forgot. it doesn’tmatter what your name is. ha!

You’re an asshole!! She deserves way better than that. You obviously don’t love her, so save her any more trouble and leave.

preach on kittie! its finally awesome that someone else besides me can recognize and point out, notto mention refuse to tolerate inexcusable asshole behavior. either you love a person or you don’t, period. treat others like you want to be treated.

sheesh… practice what you preach. PEACE!

Da Man and Bionic. so…when’s the wedding?

Uhh, bionic, did you even READ the replies to this thread? Pretty much everyone jumped all over this guy for being a pig. You’re not the lone dissenter here. Guys get raked over the coals for this kind of behavior almost weekly on the forum. Not a new thing at all. Please don’t post that I’m picking on you, either…

I am participating on this forum as a means of advice to other people. I simply agreed with the statement that Kittie made. I did not direct my comment towards any said individual, therefore there is no basis to tell me to practice what I preach.
If you care to be more specific, then by all means, do so. But again, DA MAN, I simply stated I recognize and will not tolerate being treated any less than I EXPECT or DESERVE. It is confusing why you took what I said so personally, or replied to me with no context to your statement. Please enjoy your day, as will I. Thank you.

you act like you were just liberated from a P.O.W. camp… sheesh… i am enjoying my day quite a bit. thank you for asking.

yes demo i read them. i know you aren’t picking on me. thank you. kittie had said something i found valuable to this guy’s post. it just seems he hasn’t been back yet to reply. it’s all cool, demo.

It looks like your girl might be all fucked up over you cheating, but then again some women accept it as a part of life.
If you are not constantly fighting I say ride it out, you have a nice racket going on there.

The people responding negatively are just emmasculated or women hurting from past cheating boyfriends.

In many parts of Europe men are expected to cheat, especially successful ones. A former top Politician of France died not too long ago and his wife and mistress sat together at his funeral.

If that were my daughter, I would hunt you down and kill you. I hope she has enough sense to leave you once and for all.

First off you are a guy, so come on, you’re just thinking like one. If you are not married to this girl then don’t worry about it. If she hasn’t dumped you before she won’t. Also, if you haven’t put a ring on her finger than don’t worry about it. You guys are messed up on this forum. This guy has it made. Fuck that girl you are thinking about but don’t tell your girlfriend or whatever you want to call her. Things sound great IMO.

You’re just as bad as the guy who posted this. I feel sorry for any girl who ever dates your sorry ass. Nobody deserves to be treated like shit.

Well my ass is striated in contest condition so I don’t think thinks it’s that sorry. Listen, I’ve cheated on girls before (although 4 years ago was the last time) and when I told them two girls broke up with me and one did like the girl above and stayed with me. I liked all three of the girls I cheated on about equally and respected them all except the third one when she didn’t dump me. So, I did it again and she still stuck with me. Well, I dumped the girl soon after and got serious with a girl for almost a year before moving away (and I never cheated on her once). If a girl will let me or this guy get away with it, it’s her own damn fault. The other girls put me in my place and I’ve been in the reverse situation and put every girl that cheated on me in her place by breaking up with her. Feelings get hurt, but that’s part of the game. Also, this guy obviously doesn’t care about his “serious” girlfriend if he’s cheating on her, he just doesn’t see it for some reason. Anyway, everybody plays around when causally dating. And if you fuck around with a girl you’ve been dating since 1996 like the guy above, you obviously need to move on to someone else or just keep going out with her and have a little something something on the side.

For God sakes, stan, get a fucking clue. Obviously the responsibility for your own actions train missed you long ago. You claim that when you cheat on a girl and she doesn’t leave you its HER fault? Gimme a fucking break! You are the one who cheated, and she is just the one naive enough to believe that shits like you wont’ do it again. Think of the McD’s coffee suit for comparison example. Duh! The fucking beverage is HOT! Don’t drive in a moving vehicle and attempt to drink it at the same time, and then turn around and blame the restaurant for not warning you it was hot. Once aplayer always a player, and soon Stan you’ll be left with your dick in your hand and an open mouth from a hurtful experience that will make you think twice. There is a heart that beats inside the body you fuck, remember that, and most likely the impression you make on a woman’s heart is going to last longer than any 20 second fake orgasm you give her. Thanks for buttering the bread with bullshit.

Bionic I agree that my relationships that I cheated I was in fault. I agree it was my fault that I cheated on those girls. But it was also there fault for not breaking up with me if they believe the relationship is seriou and going somewhere. See, take the emo out for a minute and look at like that. I wouldn’t do that on a girl I’ve been going out with since 1996 like above, but I did that with girls I had only seen for a month or so and never developed a serious relationship with. I was just trying to give an example on how stupid some girls can be. Yeah, I was stupid for doing that to (I guess), but I never put the exclusive tag on things back then and if the girl I was seeing would have done another guy I would have dumped her but I might hook up again on a booty call or something. It just seems like everyone on this forum thinks that every relationship ever developed has to get serious from the get go. Have you people dated recently and are you young? If so, this does not hold true in every situation and it can be a great thing not a bad one. I should have clarified that in my above posts but I forgot this dude had been going out with that girl for so long so I don’t think it applies here. Besides all that, eat a dick bionic!

Pompilio, you pompous little dick. Guys like you make girls look at men and think, “Unworthy cheating bastards”. Besides if you have to ask a bunch of freaking strangers whether or not you love your girlfriend, do your girlfriend a favor and leave her. She deserves better…altho maybe not since she forgave your sorry ass. If I were her, I’d have thrown a 45 lb metal plate at your head the minute you said, “Honey I cheated on you” and laugh sadistically while you bleed on the floor, dazed.

Jesus, BIONIC KITTIE go to the Jerry Springer forum where hypercrytical damaged women are the norm. The both of you need to learn a phrase. Non so self righteous as the reformed whore.