confused with girls.

THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I WRITE ON THE T-MAG FORUM, BUT I HAVE ALWAYS READ THE ARTICLES SINCE 2 YEARS AGO. MY PROBLEM IS THE FOLLOWING:I HAVE A GIRLFRIEND THAT HAS BEEN WITH ME SINCE 1996, I HAVE CHEATED HER WITH A LOT OF GIRLS,BUT SHE HAS ALWAYS FORGIVE ME. AND LASTLY I CAN’T STOP THINKING ABOUT A NEW GIRL, SO MUCH THAT WHEN I’M WITH MY GIRLFRIEND I’M THINKING ABOUT HER. DO YOU THINK THAT I LOVE MY GIRLFRIEND,OR THAT I SHOULD LEFT HER BECAUSE I CHEAT SO MUCH ON HER(I HAVE ALWAYS RETURN WITH HER BECAUSE SHE REALLY LOVES AND THE OTHER GIRLS WERE JUST BULL…)I’M REALLY CONFUSED BECAUSE I DON’T KNOW IF I DO ALL THIS THINGS BECAUSE THE RELATIONSHIP WITH MY GIRLFRIEND IS BORING, OR BECAUSE A DON’T LOVE HER ENOUGH. PLEASE HELP ME.

Note from Mod: Next time, kill the caps lock. No need to scream.

I hope that this is just some really bad joke. I you’re being serious here you are even more of stupid, cruel, and pathetic sack of shit than tigercalifornia was. I have much sympathy for your girlfriend, who obviously is in need of some self-esteem. You are about the furthest thing from a T-man possible. The worst part is that you don’t even sound like that you think what you are doing is wrong. Your grammar seems to indicate that you have the mentality of a 2 year old, so maybe I shouldn’t be so suprised.

Eat a dick dumbbass! And your girlfriend is stupid for putting up with your cheating and taking you back. Some people’s children…

You’re a dickhead and your girlfriend should leave you, but obviously she has some issues of her own.

Dear confused, you are not an asshole. Dont listen to those other guys. How do they know what you had to put up with?

You are not happy with your girlfriend, but your feelings (I know it makes me sick to use that word also) are stopping you from leaving her. Do it anyway. Leave her and go with the one you like. If it doesnt work out at least you will have already left her, problem solved. Then you can go back to molesting all the sluts you want. Seriously, Im not kidding at all.

I think this guy’s Italian. Explains the English and the attitude towards his girlfriend. Tell you what, friend: send your girlfriend over to the States and we’ll take care of her for you for the next 20 years while you grow up.

You’re lower than worm sperm why don’t you do everyone a favour especially your silly girlfriend & shoot yourself.

Okay, John S. – I agree this guy’s grammar is shit, but he is probably an immigrant or something like that. As for the post’s stupid questions–grow up! You don’t deserve any girl at all with the stupid activity that you engage in. And why are you asking a bunch of people who don’t even know you whether you love your girlfriend? Isn’t it obvious by your behavior that you don’t care for her worth a damn?! Start looking inside your heart and stop letting your dick rule your life.

I think you should dump Rosey and go with Hanna!!!

please leave your girlfriend so she doesn’t hurt anymore. if you love her but you can’t be with ehr becauseyou can not commit to her then the best thing to do is just give her her freedom.

The real dickheads on this forum are the ones who criticize people for whom english is a second or, perhaps, third language. How well would you communicate in this man’s language? Give him credit for having the courage to post in “our” language. As for the poster, love her or leave her so she can get on with her life with someone who won’t treat her like crap. Welcome back Bionic. Been out dancing on the bar tops again I bet!

First of all Pompilio, you’re an asshole and a drama queen (not sure how that translates to Italian). I have no sympathy for a girl that consistently forgives a guy that cheats on her, but you’re still a little bitch and definitely carrying yourself like one. Let her go and then go grow up for a while. On a brighter note, though, your English seems very good for someone (I’m assuming) who does not use it as their first language.

I think this is a joke. Anyhow. This is pretty simple. If you have to ask yourself if you love your girlfriend you don’t. Stop messing up her life. Go on the road and screw the bitches (use some protection!) until you’re ready for a relationship.

Is that really you bionic? How are you?

Dude,
you’re seriously busted up.

I believe it’s guys like you that gives all men the image that we’re pigs. You should be ashamed to play games with a girls feelings like that, do you ever think about that? Of course not, you just think about your own fucking dick. Watch out bro, cause later in life you will get burned hardcore when you actually fall in love with a girl.

yes honey it’s really me in the flesh and i am better thank you. got my shit straight! so now i am back to advise peeps to d.t.r.t(do the right thing) without any regrets. thanks for askin. and to the original poster of this message, sorry i forgot your name, what do you ultimately want from this girl?

My criticism has nothing to do with this guy’s ethnicity. Now that I look at his name, I admit he probably is Italian, but the message had me so irked the first time I paid no attention to it. I am not a racist jerk. Some of my best friends are Chinese, and their parent’s spoken english is very difficult to understand, but I have a lot of respect for them because they are

My criticism has nothing to do with this guy’s ethnicity. Now that I look at his name, I admit he probably is Italian, but the message had me so irked the first time I paid no attention to it. Some of my best friends are Chinese, and their parent’s spoken english is very difficult to understand, but I have a lot of respect for them because they are GOOD PEOPLE. It just usually seems that people who’ve posted stuff like this before have very bad grammar. I’m very sorry if I couldn’t be culturally sensitive to his need to viciously exploit women, being the stupid American dickhead I am.

Apology accepted on behalf of Pompilio.

Look man, what goes around eventually comes around. You’re going to fall for someone then shes going to fuck your bestfriend, invite you to Jerry Springer, or do some kind of messed up shit! Then you’re going to be standing there all alone with your dick in your hand looking like the jackass. Sad but true. Sadly though it sounds like your girl has some insecurity issues(my shit would’ve been on the lawn by now). You know, everyone needs time to grow up a little so I won’t hate cha. Soooo…while you’re handeling that, send her state side so she can “study” abroad. I shall burden myself enough to take her in under my tutelage. You’re Welcome.