Confused on Training Methods

Of course, I just wanted to get an answer to determine what to do for the next 8-12 weeks and see how that works. Since my trainers full of more shit than a septic system.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Zagman wrote:
Westclock wrote:
Zagman wrote:
Please read the articles on this site, especially the stickies.

1-6 reps = Strength
8-12 = Hypertrophy
12-20 = Muscular Endurance

I don’t believe training endurance with reps is useful at all that should be done with rest between sets.

If your going for endurance you take short rests.

That is fine, there is what you believe and what research tell us is true.

Your quite the little bitch aren’t you ?

Cant stand people that are kinesiology majors, they just spout random bullshit they have read in books and try to advise others.

But they completely lack any real world results or experience.

[/quote]

Coming from the guy who is 6’ 230lbs 9% body fat with no pictures.

I may agree that rest intervals play an important role it cannot be the most important factor in developing muscular endurance due to the principle of specificity. Apply that principle to the conventional ways of measuring muscular endurance.

[quote]Zagman wrote:

Coming from the guy who is 6’ 230lbs 9% body fat with no pictures.

[/quote]

I prefer not to put any pictures up as I have not admitted to most of my friends (except a very few) or family that I use gear.

Nor do I want any connection between myself and anything I say here about the particular “drugs” that we choose, for legal reasons.

And as Ive made it quite clear that I use gear on this board, I will not be posting any. This is common practice for most users on steroid boards, I suggest you check most of the active members in the steroid section, you’ll find very few of us have any pictures.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
And as Ive made it quite clear that I use gear on this board, I will not be posting any. This is common practice for most users on steroid boards, I suggest you check most of the active members in the steroid section, you’ll find very few of us have any pictures.[/quote]

Why not just blur the face? I mean, I suppose that people may be able to identify you by your body, but… the liklihood of that is too low to give serious consideration to, isn’t it?

[quote]Otep wrote:

Why not just blur the face? I mean, I suppose that people may be able to identify you by your body, but… the liklihood of that is too low to give serious consideration to, isn’t it?[/quote]

I could blur the face but I still dont think its worth it just for legal reasons.

I dont post pictures on any of the boards that I post on, and am not going to start now.

If you dont want to believe that a 6 foot gear user can get to 230 pounds then thats on you.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
If you dont want to believe that a 6 foot gear user can get to 230 pounds then thats on you.[/quote]

The concern wasn’t that a theoretical, six-foot gear user can get to 230 lbs, but instead that YOU aren’t a six-foot 230lb gear user.

Not that I disbelieve you, of course. But it always helps to have evidence.