Confused About Superhero Order

please tell me in what order do you do the supperhero.do you do the 5 exercises in complex A then complex B each for 4-6 rounds then do you follow then do the othe exercises the dead lift fom the floor 3-5 powercling 2-3 ect.please tell how to do this program it seem like alot of work for the amount of time you have to complete the days workout. Or is that on monday u do complex A 5 ecersises 4-6 round same for complex B then do you go and do all over head press complex then do, then do all squatcomplex? then thats it for monday then tuesday do tuesday the same please help i really want to get started but i just need to have this in plane english more layed out schedual. thank new to this T NATION very excited about the future.

[quote]Big G. wrote:
please tell me in what order do you do the supperhero.do you do the 5 exercises in complex A then complex B each for 4-6 rounds then do you follow then do the othe exercises the dead lift fom the floor 3-5 powercling 2-3 ect.please tell how to do this program it seem like alot of work for the amount of time you have to complete the days workout. Or is that on monday u do complex A 5 ecersises 4-6 round same for complex B then do you go and do all over head press complex then do, then do all squatcomplex? then thats it for monday then tuesday do tuesday the same please help i really want to get started but i just need to have this in plane english more layed out schedual. thank new to this T NATION very excited about the future.[/quote]

If you were going to do a Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday schedule, then you’d do:

Monday:
Overhead press complex- all five exercises in a row (30-90 seconds rest between each of them) for 4-6 rounds

Squat complex- all five exercises in a row (30-60 seconds rest between each) for 4-6 rounds

Tuesday:
Deadlift complex- all five exercises for 4-6 rounds

Bench press complex- all five exercises for 4-6 rounds

Thursday:
Squat complex- all five exercises for 4-6 rounds

Overhead press complex- all five exercises for 4-6 rounds

Friday:
Bench press complex- all five exercises for 4-6 rounds

Deadlift complex- all five exercises for 4-6 rounds

Hope that helps. Good luck with the program.

Exactly what he said. It’s killer! especially the deadlift complex (for me).

he guys thanks i wasnt sure this helps a great deal feel free to message me anytime with any advice i welcome it. my goal is to get in better shape than when i was in high school im down 28 lbs i want to look great by the time im 45 i just turned 43 on easter sunday im at 215 and have become platoed cant loos any more weight i do the eliptical for 60 minutes every day after weights im on low carb high fat diet right now i want to get down under 200 lbs any suggestions.HELP.

[quote]Big G. wrote:
he guys thanks i wasnt sure this helps a great deal feel free to message me anytime with any advice i welcome it. my goal is to get in better shape than when i was in high school im down 28 lbs i want to look great by the time im 45 i just turned 43 on easter sunday im at 215 and have become platoed cant loos any more weight i do the eliptical for 60 minutes every day after weights im on low carb high fat diet right now i want to get down under 200 lbs any suggestions.HELP. [/quote]

This program is pretty cool and I can see how you can definitely drop some weight / fat doing this program. Suggested reading

1. Neural Charge training - by CT (this will help you fill in the non-Super Hero training days)
  2. Training Lab - review CT’s videos on bicep training and lat training
  3. Regarding Diet - Just search under authors for John Berardi and Chris Shugart (Get Shredded by Berardi might help you if you like lower carbs)