Confused about Coach Davies Book

I ordered Coach Davies book online and had it sent to me via email. I downloaded it and everything and understood the exercises. But what I dont get it when to do everythin, what is the workout schedule. I’m havin trouble figuring out how to set up my workout. I’m a middle linebacker at 6’1" 220 lbs and want to play college football. From reading Coach Davies’ articles online, I bought the book because I knew it would be the real deal. If anyone can help me out it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Hi, Kevin. You might want to post your message on Coach Davies’ forum, Renegade Revolution. Just click on the link at the top of the screen.

Kevin, Coach Davies’ book is a reference guide that shows you how to do the exercises properly. It doesn’t contain a periodized program. It’s a very useful book (I have it!) for learning the various “spokes of the wheel” that are needed to become a Renegade and an athlete. Many of these areas are neglected in various training programs. Coach Davies puts it all together. For an actual program, you will want to contact Coach Davies. Or, you can try to read some of his previous training programs on T-mag and try to use the book to help put something together. I’d recommend contacting Coach Davies.