Confused about Adex Dosage

i really appreciate it mate dont get me wrong im just a newbie and i dont wanna dive too deep on gear as you said i need to see how my body will react to test then if its good ill keep the cycle longer, but what about pct do you think nolvadex will be enough to recover together with a natural test booster and zinc supplements?

12 weeks is considered the “optimal” time. 10 weeks would be a short test cycle. With 16-20 weeks being a longer cycle.

6 weeks is nothing, it’s actually borderline counter productive.

1 Like

These gents are steering you right. A six week cycle is not going to deliver what you’re looking for, but it will certainly come with all the pct requirements of a better cycle. It’s all downside, little upside. Trust guys like @zeek1414 and @yubs

2 Likes

Ofc i will trust and thanks god that i reached this forum now i have some solid information, i will make it 12 weeks cycle. But again what i will need for a proper pct then?

Proper PCT will consist of Nolva for 4 weeks. 40mg/day for 2 weeks followed by 20mg/day for 2 weeks.

Since you’re running Prop you can start PCT a week after your last shot.

1 Like

Good ill get some nolvadex as soon as possible then, also one stupid question, what if i pin for the first time tuesday and not monday is there any problem because the weekly order wont be mon/tue/frid? what would happen if i pin tomorrow and then again wednesday it would be too much of test? i just want to make it mon/tue/frid, guess ill have to wait for the next week to start then? sorry :smiley:

It wouldn’t be optimal but it’s not going to be the end of the world. You could always just pin Tues, Thurs, Sat…Pick whatever schedule works best for you and your life events.

1 Like

@iron_yuppie

Since you aromatize so quickly, may I ask what sides do you, personally, immediately feel?

And how long would you say you bounce back after crashing your E on an AI like Arimidex?

I don’t get sides because I never let my e2 run too high. The reason I know that I need more AI than average is because my doc and I had to dial in my doses for the first four months of trt. So knowing that I adjust accordingly.

so this is my bloodtest results but its greek so you may not understand anything, where it says TIMH is the current value and ΦΗΣ,ΤΙΜΕΣ its the min and max. also RBC is a little bit high and unfortunately e2 is not shown in this type of bloodtest i asked a doc and told me that i need to make a hormonal test to see e2 levels. Is it wrong to start my cycle if i dont know e2 values yet?