Confused about 6 Weeks to Superhero

so i guess my question is im just really confused on all of it i dont really get the set up or anything can anyone help me break it down please

sounds like it’s not the program for you

It’s a circuit workout. Do the exercises rest, do them again repeat.

[quote]spyderboys wrote:
so i guess my question is im just really confused on all of it i dont really get the set up or anything can anyone help me break it down please[/quote]
So you would like someone to spoon feed you the entire program?

Perhaps you should pick a program you can understand OR pay a professional to explain things to you since you need so much help.

You gotta be more specific in what you don’t understand. No one is going to read through the entire program and list every possible point of confusion for you or reiterate the entire program. Ask some specific questions… Eh this guy probably isn’t even coming back…

Just pick another program

[quote]JLone wrote:

[quote]spyderboys wrote:
so i guess my question is im just really confused on all of it i dont really get the set up or anything can anyone help me break it down please[/quote]
So you would like someone to spoon feed you the entire program?

Perhaps you should pick a program you can understand OR pay a professional to explain things to you since you need so much help. [/quote]
The fuck is your problem, Sorry im trying to figure it out. Dumb FEGGITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT