Confessions.....

I fucked a really fat girl one time.

I noticed that OP spelled “confessions” incorrectly

I suffered from a hangover

I ate a whole carton of keebler soft and chewy cookies. 240lbs here I come.

I ate a kitten.

[quote]Deadsion wrote:
I sometimes think about myself masturbating when I lift. I love it that much.[/quote]

[quote]Papa Nick wrote:
Trimmed my butt hairs after I shaved my head.[/quote]

Shaved my head after i trimmed my butt hairs. With the same device.

[quote]elano wrote:
I fucked a really fat girl one time.[/quote]

Everybody has to the pay the fat tax now and then.

I thought really really… really hard about throwing my mexican prep cook off the fourth story balcony today.

[quote]fighting_fires wrote:
i should be studying right now but instead i made a nice strong drink and am on T-Nation [/quote]

Fuckin A right. x2.

I’m taking a shit that clogged the toilet with no toilet paper even while reading this.

Laptop yeah baby.

I went out tonight, and refused a woman because I’m still fucked in the head about my failed engagement… it only ended last friday

^

awww fuck bro sorry to hear that.

I found the perfect woman, discreetly followed her home and jacked off into her mail box.

[quote]Mikaj wrote:
I found the perfect woman, discreetly followed her home and jacked off into her mail box.[/quote]

Merry Christmas mailman.

I like doing triceps kick backs, I do them with pink dumbbells while wearing a black leotard and eating a whole chocolate pie, sometimes I cry, tears go great with pie.

I purposely picked the treadmill right behind this hot chick and used her ass as my motivation. She caught me too.

I was jaw dropping stunned by the boobies on the waitress the other night and didn’t give a crap when my wife and the waitress caught me looking.

Keep lettin it out boyz. The truth shall set you free.

At work, I like to go into the bathroom and sit on the toilet and listen to my Ipod.

i masterbated in an airplane toilet twice in the one flight.

I leveled my Tauren Fury Warrior to lvl 76…