Confessions of a Homophobe

Acting like a man?

I see acting like a responsible adult more important than that. If he works,pays his own way, and contributes to his community what else is needed?

Do you also not like people with odd voices and speech patterns? What about people who laugh a lot?

The “man” thing to do not caring about shit that isn’t going to kill you,correct?

If its his natural personality,let him be.

Stay in your own lane
Keep on truckin

Do you like the dude who “acts like a man” but has no job and lives with his parents or the guy who smacks his lips and walks with glam about him who is on his grind day in day out?

[quote]Ct. Rockula wrote:
Acting like a man?

I see acting like a responsible adult more important than that. If he works,pays his own way, and contributes to his community what else is needed?

Do you also not like people with odd voices and speech patterns? What about people who laugh a lot?

The “man” thing to do not caring about shit that isn’t going to kill you,correct?

Stay in your own lane
Keep on truckin

Do you like the dude who “acts like a man” but has no job and lives with his parents or the guy who smacks his lips and walks with glam about him who is on his grind day in day out?[/quote]

Yeah, I’m not going to go around figuring out all that mess either.

I’ll mention that I said earlier that I’m OK with Carson Kressley, seen here in this clip. You can tell he’s gay but I can still watch him no problems at all. I quite like him. I need to find the black guy from America’s Next Top Model to show what I mean.

Acting like a man?

Stay in your own lane
Keep on truckin

Do you like the dude who “acts like a man” but has no job and lives with his parents or the guy who smacks his lips and walks with glam about him who is on his grind day in day out?[/quote]

You’re making way too much sense lately in your posts.
Can’t you go back to being the creepy Lord of the Night and all that buffoonery?

lol

It isn’t really confusing.

Point is, who cares how someone acts if they take care of their responsibilities?

But, whatever.

Act puzzled all ya want.

Well I found this video of him (Miss J) and when he’s not on the show hamming it up then he’s fine too.

I have to agree with Rock.

Some gay men are annoying (like anyone else), but the super animated guys typically amuse me with their actions. As long as they’re decent individuals, I could care less and that goes for everyone.

[quote]Edevus wrote:

[quote]Grneyes wrote:
ummm…gay and joy mean the same thing…they are synonyms for each other…[/quote]

Homophobia is a personal pet peeve of mine. I go mad in 0.01 if I sense homophobia somewhere. I had to stop reading the comments in different newspapers about NY approving same-sex weddings.
But I think we have a forum to discuss these matters…
[/quote]

Homophobia is a personal pet peeve of mine, also.

Same sex marriage is one of the few issues that I feel strongly about and have very little patience towards bigotry and ignorance.

There’s a thread deadicated to NY approving same-sex weddings in PWI.

I read all of the posts, knowing what i’d be reading… but, I couldn’t help myself. Plus, my wife was in there fighting the good fight, knowing that the argument was futile against guys that are so hard-wired religiously.

on his grind day in day out[/quote]

define: grind

Damn queers. They’re ruining my marriage.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Edevus wrote:

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

Homophobia is a personal pet peeve of mine. I go mad in 0.01 if I sense homophobia somewhere. I had to stop reading the comments in different newspapers about NY approving same-sex weddings.
[/quote]

Same sex marriage is one of the few issues that I feel strongly about and have very little patience towards bigotry and ignorance.

I read all of the posts, knowing what i’d be reading… but, I couldn’t help myself. Plus, my wife was in there fighting the good fight, knowing that the argument was futile against guys that are so hard-wired religiously.
[/quote]

I will not drop by there then, it really gets me very stressed and there’s nothing I can say to change their minds.
The other day I had to switch off the computer after reading a guy, in a newspaper, saying that “All psychological-based professionals know for sure that homosexuality is caused by a bad father, since they all grow to worship their mothers and hate their fathers, so they turn into homosexuals”.

[quote]imhungry wrote:

[quote]Edevus wrote:

[quote]Grneyes wrote:

[/quote]

[/quote]

Damn you IH! It’s like watching a car crash. I knew not to go over there, and yet I did.

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:
Several of the homosexuals I know are likely more manly than 50% of the posters on this site and they express on a daily basis how much they hate “flaming queens” that go out of their way to make people know their gay and somewhat uncomfortable about it. [/quote]

TRUTH

[quote]Edevus wrote:
Homophobia is a personal pet peeve of mine. [/quote]

What’s a homophobe? Do people have an irrational fear of homosexuals?

Is it an AIDS thing?

Sorry to be dense, but English is not my primary language and the word does not seem to make sense in the context it is being used.

just saw this thread… I was debating on starting a thread about all of the gay men at my new gym but it looks like there is already a gay discussion going on over here in GAL lol

[quote]gregron wrote:
just saw this thread… I was debating on starting a thread about all of the gay men at my new gym but it looks like there is already a gay discussion going on over here in GAL lol[/quote]

I’d advise you not to grow your mustache back anytime soon if you plan on working out at the gym for a while…

[quote]JaseHxC wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:
just saw this thread… I was debating on starting a thread about all of the gay men at my new gym but it looks like there is already a gay discussion going on over here in GAL lol[/quote]

I’d advise you not to grow your mustache back anytime soon if you plan on working out at the gym for a while…[/quote]

hahahaha I had just written up a mock version of my would be thread and that was in there lol.

I’ll rock the stache no matter what!

Acting like a man?

Stay in your own lane
Keep on truckin

You just might be the coolest poster on T-Nation.