Confession

T-Nation members. I have a confession. It is only here that I can come clean and pay my penance seeing as how the rest of the world wouldn’t have a clue. I curled in the squat rack. I am so ashamed. It was only one time for one set.

I’m stuck in Baghdad and didn’t think I would get caught, but a fellow T-man caught me. I know the law states that I can be flogged and eaten by my fellow T-men, but I am a first offender. Go easy on me.

Blasphemy.

You make me sick.

First it is one set.

Then another.

Before you know it you pump pink dumbbells to the beat of “I will survive”…

You should have kept quiet & not said anything.

Another thing you should have done was made sure that you deadlift more than the person who saw you, just to gain some credibility.

Dude, curling in the squat rack is like banging a fat chick. Its ok to do it once in a while, just don’t tell anybody about it.

pink dumbells…NOOOO!!! I will purge myself in the sacred fires of lactic acid induced by an hour long deadlift session

whats up with people needing a squat rack to curl more than 135? It’s not like you can’t lift it off the ground, hell I lift my dumbells off the ground.

And second thing, why the fuck do you need a 12 foot long bar for curls.

It was 125lbs, irrelevant I know, and the 12ft olympic bars just rock!! besides, I was baptized years ago curling with an olympic bar as opposed to those sawn off dealies. Our gym has a shortage on free standing olympic bars and the tourists were congregated around every bench that had a free bar talking about mortars, dust ruffles and god-knows-what. The squat rack was all that was free. No excuse yes I know, but it is the only gym we have in Baghdad.

Get yourself into a 12-step program immediately, starting with squats and milk.

But I’d still like to give you a beating, if you think you need one.

[quote]StevenF wrote:
Dude, curling in the squat rack is like banging a fat chick. Its ok to do it once in a while, just don’t tell anybody about it. [/quote]

I don’t know, I can understand banging a fat chick.

[quote]analog_kid wrote:
StevenF wrote:
Dude, curling in the squat rack is like banging a fat chick. Its ok to do it once in a while, just don’t tell anybody about it.

[/quote]

So I’m guessing if you get caught banging a fat chick in the squat rack…just go ahead and kill yourself?

Although if you were caught banging the fat chick WITH the squat rack…

[quote]lawsonsamuels wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
StevenF wrote:

So I’m guessing if you get caught banging a fat chick in the squat rack…just go ahead and kill yourself?

[/quote]Banging a fat chick while curling in the squat rack makes you functional, if you toss in a big bosu ball. (At what, I don’t know.)

[quote]lawsonsamuels wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
StevenF wrote:

[/quote]

Or curling a fat chick in the squat rack…?

[quote]bigmike8832 wrote:

Banging a fat chick while curling in the squat rack makes you functional, if you toss in a big bosu ball. (At what, I don’t know.)

[/quote]

The only thing this makes you functional at is banging the fat chick while curling in the squat rack on a bosu ball.

Just pop a squat on the fat chick’s rack. Unbelievable.

You must do a session of 20 rep squats for forgiveness.

Dont feel so bad dude

I have been curling in the squat rack for the past 6 weeks.The squat rack has a nice big fat bar so i use that.

Im not going to move the bar halfway accross the gym away from the squat rack just because someone might look down at me for “curling in the squat rack”

Im not stopping anyone from squating as the gym is mostly empty plus no-one trains legs anyway.

King of Kings

[quote]King of Kings wrote:
Im not stopping anyone from squating as the gym is mostly empty plus no-one trains legs anyway.[/quote]

Funny, that’s exactly the description of my gym.

[quote]CappedAndPlanIt wrote:
lawsonsamuels wrote:
analog_kid wrote:
StevenF wrote:

Or curling a fat chick in the squat rack…?

[/quote]

depending on the fat chick, a rack might be called for.

could be a new strongman event, fat chick liftng. Replace the Atlas stones with large women. I’d pay to see it.

better then get caught banging the sqt rack.