Confession: I Take Steroids

Everyone saw the title and thought that I was confessing lol. The black dude is average looking…

its old, he said he took steroids in bigger stronger faster, and that got him fired from a certain supplement company.

It was a good interview. I know close to nothing about steroid use; I appreciate hearing information to balance the “steroids are evil” dogma which pervades mass media.

[quote]aeyogi wrote:
It was a good interview. I know close to nothing about steroid use; I appreciate hearing information to balance the “steroids are evil” dogma which pervades mass media.[/quote]

You are a bear, your argument is invalid.

[quote]JonEightPackGuy wrote:
aeyogi wrote:
It was a good interview. I know close to nothing about steroid use; I appreciate hearing information to balance the “steroids are evil” dogma which pervades mass media.

You are a bear, your argument is invalid.[/quote]

lmao

aeyogi wrote:

That was response was TOTALLY unexpected resulting in laughter

ROfL. I threw up my shake after that statement. HAHA

aeyogi wrote:

Vassup?!

OMG so many hand movements

[quote]CoreyK wrote:
OMG so many hand movements[/quote]

Check out Berardi clips for hand movement.

aeyogi wrote:

LOL! Especially since he used the word DOGMA.